Authors are advised to adhere to the following guidelines:
*All abstracts and papers must be original work.
* All papers will be peer reviewed by the Scientific Committee, which reserves the right to accept or reject abstracts for inclusion in the Conference program.
* Abstracts must be submitted online through the ICBME 2017 website
* Abstracts should be in English only
* Abstracts should not exceed 500 words in length ( abstract body only)
* Abstract Title limit is 30 words
* Upon submission of your abstract you will be asked to select the Track and section which best suits your abstract from the list of Sessions / Tracks on the conference website.
* A maximum of 3 Tables may be included; each will count as 100 words
* A maximum of 3 images may be included; each will count as 100 words
* Authors and co-authors should submit the following information:
o Disclosure Information (information can be submitted by the submitting author)
o Name(s) (Family, First Name)
o Professional Association or Society
o Institution / Organisation
o Email Address
o Phone Number
* The presenting author must be registered for the Conference.
* The presenting author is also the main contact person and will receive all correspondence such as notification of acceptance, presentation
details and guidelines, etc.
* It is the presenting author's responsibility to provide this information to his/her co-authors.
* There is no limit to the number of co-authors per abstract
* There is no fee for submitting an abstract.
* There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit. However, young investigators going for the Young Investigators Competition are entitled to only one submission.
* Submission of a full paper is optional.
o Full papers will be eligible for publication in the ICBME Proceedings, expected to be available three months after the conference.
o Full papers must be submitted using the template provided to submit your abstract / full paper.
o Full papers must be submitted at the same time as the abstract is submitted.
o Once an abstract submission is complete, you cannot decide at a later date to then add on a full paper submission.
o Full papers can only be submitted once, with no chance for edits.
o If a full paper is not to the standard of the editor, it may not be published.
o If the paper is accepted for publishing in the proceedings, the copyright of the paper will be assigned to ICBME.
o If the paper is not accepted for publishing, the copyright assignment will return to the submitting author.
*If you wish to be considered for a Young Investigators' Competition, you must submit both an abstract and a full paper.
* An international panel of reviewers will review all abstracts anonymously
* All abstracts accepted by the Scientific Committee will be published online on the Conference website prior to the ICBME 2017
* It is mandatory to agree to this at the time of submission.