Adamawa SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023: The wait is finally over! Adamawa State SUBEB has released the list of shortlisted candidates for its recruitment exercise.
If your name is on the list, congratulations! You’ve made it to the next stage. Now, here’s what you need to know:
Adamawa State SUBEB received thousands of applications for various roles like teachers, administrative staff, bursars, and more. The board has now reviewed all submissions and selected candidates who best meet the requirements to proceed to the interview stage.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a computer-based test (CBT) and an oral interview. The CBT will assess your general knowledge, communication skills, and job aptitude. The oral interview will enable the panel to evaluate your suitability for the role.
- To prepare, review the job listing and requirements, brush up on your knowledge of the Universal Basic Education program and challenges in Nigeria, and practice your interview skills.
- Check that the details on your submitted application like name, date of birth, qualifications, and experience are accurate. Discrepancies could lead to disqualification.
This is an opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of education in Adamawa State. Give it your best shot! Remember, whether you are offered the role, use this experience to better prepare for future opportunities.
The future is bright for Adamawa’s schoolchildren. SUBEB’s recruitment of qualified, dedicated, and passionate individuals will help drive improved access to quality basic education across the state. If selected, you will be part of this important mission. Stay positive and keep your eyes on the bigger picture.
Best of luck! We wish all shortlisted candidates a successful interview process.
List of Shortlisted Candidates for Adamawa SUBEB Recruitment
Congratulations if your name is on the list of shortlisted candidates for the Adamawa SUBEB recruitment! You’ve made it past the initial application screening. Now the real work begins to prove you’re the best candidate for the job.
The list of shortlisted applicants for teaching and non-teaching staff positions with the Adamawa State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has been released. To view the list, visit the Adamawa SUBEB website or their office in Yola. Check carefully to ensure your name, registration number, and other details are correct.
If there are any errors in your information, contact Adamawa SUBEB immediately to get it resolved. You don’t want a typo or misspelling to cost you this opportunity.
Adamawa SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023
For those whose names appear on the shortlist, you will proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process, including an interview. Start preparing now. Review the requirements and responsibilities of the role you applied for. Practice your interview answers. Polish your resume. Make a good first impression by dressing professionally.
Do some research on the Adamawa SUBEB and their education initiatives, so you go into your interview well-informed. Be ready to share your relevant experience, skills, and enthusiasm for the work they do. With the right preparation and confidence in your abilities, you’ll ace the interview.
Best of luck to all shortlisted candidates! For those still waiting to hear back on your applications, don’t lose hope. More recruitment opportunities will come. Stay determined and keep working to make your dreams a reality.
Screening Details and Requirements for Shortlisted Applicants
Now that the list of shortlisted candidates has been released, here are the details you need to know about the screening process and requirements to prepare.
Venue and Dates
The screening exercise will hold from Monday, January 10th to Friday, January 14th, 2022 at the Mahmud Ribadu Square, Yola. Ensure you check the list of shortlisted candidates to know the specific date and time you are scheduled for your screening. Do not miss your screening date, as this will mean automatic disqualification.
To gain entry into the screening venue, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Your acknowledgement slip
- Original and photocopy of your credentials (certificates, statements of results, etc.)
- Valid means of identification (National ID card, International Passport, Driver’s License, etc.)
- Evidence of age (Birth Certificate)
- Evidence of Local Government of origin
- Evidence of membership of professional body (where applicable)
The screening exercise will consist of the following stages:
- Verification of documents – Your credentials and documents will be verified to ensure they are authentic and meet the role requirements. Any falsified documents will lead to disqualification.
- Aptitude test – You will take a computer-based test to assess your aptitude and competence for the position. The test areas will include English Language, Mathematics and General Knowledge. You need to pass this test to proceed to the next stage.
- Physical fitness test – This will consist of simple physical exercises to determine your physical fitness and endurance for the role. You must be certified medically fit to proceed to the interview.
- Oral interview – You will face a panel for a question and answer interview session. Focus on articulating your experience, skills, strengths, and passion for the teaching profession. Your communication skills and composure will also be assessed.
To succeed in the screening, prepare well, remain confident in yourself, follow all instructions carefully and ask questions where you have doubts. The SUBEB wishes all shortlisted candidates the very best in their screening.