African Development Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2023 AfDB Internship, Careers Login Portal. See Available Vacancies Below.
AfDB Recruitment 2023 Portal Opens: Apply for African Development Bank Recruitment 2023 October & Jobs in Nigeria, AfDB Careers Update, AfDB Vacancies | AfDB Careers – https://www.afdb.org/en/vacancies.
To apply for any of the open positions listed, do so right away. African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – Founded in 1964, the African Development Bank is the top institution for pan-African development, fostering social advancement and economic development all over the continent. There are 80 members, 54 of which are in Africa (Regional Member Countries).
In order to significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth, transformative projects need both financial and technical support, which the Bank is providing as part of its development agenda.
African Development Bank Recruitment Update
Please be aware that the AfDB application process is an online one. You are advised to submit as much pertinent information as you can because the YPP is an extremely competitive program.
Please indicate the nationality you wish to declare if you are a dual national, as the Bank only recognizes one nationality from a member country.
For the duration of the Program and any ongoing contracts with the Bank, selected candidates will be appointed YPs under the nationalities they have declared.
Available Positions For AfDB Recruitment
- Director, Joint Secretariat Support Office (PJSS)
- Senior Transaction Officer
- Senior Investment Platforms Officer
- Principal Documentary Credit Officer
- Short Term Staff – Team Assistant
- Short Term Staff – Secretaire Receptionist (COLR)
- Director, Regional Integration Coordination Office
- Lead, Regional Integration
- Senior Agriculture and Rural Development Officer
- Senior Board Affairs Officer & Committee Secretary (CAHR)
- Senior Agribusiness Officer
AfDB Checklist for Applications
The purpose of the application checklist is to make the application process easier for you.
- Please include both your primary and backup email addresses. Enter a valid email address because that will be the primary method of contact.
- Respond to all the inquiries
- Give your most up-to-date contact details. In the event that your contacts change while the hiring process is underway, please email us with the updated information.
- Complete phone number, including area code and number
- The following mandatory uploads must be made:
- – A curriculum vitae in Microsoft Word that is no longer than two pages.
- – Copies of academic transcripts and certificates.
- – The topic of your master’s thesis or PhD dissertation, if applicable (brief summary).
How to Apply for African Development Bank Recruitment 2023
Here’s how to apply for AfDB Recruitment 2023. To begin, go to the African Development Bank official recruitment website, https://www.afdb.org/en/about-us/careers/. Then, after entering the required information in the appropriate fields, click “submit application.”
After submitting your application for the AfDB recruitment, you must wait until the shortlist of candidates is announced. If your name appears on the list, you are eligible to advance to the next stage of the recruitment process.