Check out the 2023 ARC portal login for all Agricultural Research Council Staff/Employees. Therefore, all agricultural research council training courses, as well as the available vacancies, will be discussed below.
About Agricultural Research Council (ARC)
The Agricultural Research Council (ARC) is a renowned scientific organization that supports the agricultural industry by conducting research with collaborators, building human resources, and encouraging innovation. It offers numerous surveys and training interventions in addition to diagnostic, laboratory, analytical, agricultural engineering, post-harvest technology development, pesticide review, consultation and advisory services, and food processing technology services.
The ARC offers the whole South African agricultural economy a solid scientific foundation and a widely dispersed technology transfer capacity through its larger network of research institutes and experimental farms.
Key Performance Areas:
- Render administrative support to the Facilities Manager,
- Render effective office administration, including accurate filing and quick retrieval of files and documents,
- Schedule daily maintenance, deploy tradesman and resources,
- Record all emergencies in alignment with SCM Policies and Procedures,
- Effective management of cleaning personnel and their outputs,
- Capture electricity reading of tenants and request invoices,
- Project Management of Hygiene Contract and consumables,
- Provide logistical arrangements which include travel arrangement and accommodation,
- Undertake basic financial administration including budget monitoring S&T, Requisitions and invoices,
- Attend to Procurement issues, manage daily logistics in the office of the Facilities Manager,
- Organize, coordinates, and takes minutes at meetings,
- Ensures compliance with SHE/OHS policies and procedures.
- Secretarial qualification or related qualification,
- 3 years’ relevant experience in office management and administration,
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office suite,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- A-Team Player with a positive attitude and the ability to work independently, accurately and reliably,
- A high degree of integrity and confidentiality, as well as flexible approach to a busy workload,
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multitask without losing the overview,
- Valid driver’s license.
Agricultural Research Council Staff Portal Login
The Agricultural Research Council Staff Portal Login is opened for applicants as well as the staff. Therefore, for more information regarding the ARC recruitment, please visit https://www.arc.agric.za/Pages/Staff-Portal.aspx
Agricultural Research Council Recruitment Closing Date
A competitive compensation plan will be in line with the position’s prominence, duties, and scope. South African nationals will be given preference, and the appointment will only be made if a successful security clearance is obtained. The deadline for the recruitment remains October 11th
Applications must be submitted with a cover letter, a thorough CV, and copies of your driver’s license, passport, and any other required documentation. The names and contact information for three (3) traceable referees, as well as certified copies of any documents required by non-RSA citizens or work permit holders, must be emailed to Infruiteccv@arc.agric.za.