Delta State MOBSE Shortlisted Candidates 2022: All information to download the Delta State Post Primary Education Board as well as Ministry of Basic & Secondary Education Shortlisted Candidates is fully discussed here.
Check the complete list of shortlisted applicants for the Delta State Ministry of Basic & Secondary Education (MOBSE) job aptitude test for 2022.
Did you submit an application for the Delta State Post Primary Education Board’s hiring of teachers for 2022/2023?
Get the most recent information about the Delta MOBSE position and see if your name is on the list of candidates who have been shortlisted to take the CBT.
Delta State MOBSE Shortlisted Candidates Update
A lengthy waiting list of candidates who have been shortlisted for the Delta State MOBSE recruitment 2022/2023 has been made public. If your name has been put on the shortlist for the upcoming oral interview, you can find out in this post. For additional details, keep reading.
Is Delta State MOBSE Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Yes, the list of shortlisted applicants for the 2022 teachers recruitment test has been made public by the Delta State Ministry of Basic & Secondary Education (MOBSE).
In order to prepare for the CBT test early, candidates are advised to see if they have been shortlisted as soon as feasible.
Selection Criteria for Delta State MOBSE Teachers Shortlist?
To be picked, candidates must fulfill the following criteria.
- A bachelor’s degree in the relevant subjects earned from an approved university.
- Each applicant must have five O’ Level Credit Passes in no more than two attempts, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Only candidates with a Bachelor’s degree or higher in the pertinent fields should apply.
- Candidates must hold teaching credentials. Computer proficiency and registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) are advantages.
- Applicants with a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and an HND in a pertinent academic topic are also welcome.
- The applicant’s age should not exceed 35.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate is required for applicants.
- Candidates must be prepared and willing to deploy to any location within the state.
- Candidates must receive a government hospital’s official certification that they are well enough to work.
- A recent passport photo, a valid form of identity (a national identification card, a driver’s license, a passport from another country, or a voter card), and any academic transcripts must be uploaded by applicants.
- Candidates must present recent passport photos.
How to Check Delta State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates must carefully follow the instructions provided below in order to access the Delta State MOBSE Shortlisted Candidates page and check and download their status as shortlisted candidates for the next round of the hiring process.
- First, ensure that your computer or Android phone has internet access.
- Start your browser and enter the following URL.
- To access the portal checker, go to www.jobs.deltastatemobse.net.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- After logging in, scroll down to find and choose candidates from the shortlist.
- Select the Download PDF Format option to continue.
- Double-click the file in your downloads’ folder after it has finished downloading.
Candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified via the portal of the screening/interview date. When the date of the exams is published when it is out, you will receive an email and a text message with information on the day of your screening.
Venue/Time for Delta State MOBSE Teachers Interview 2022
The interview timing for the shortlisted candidates for the Delta State Teachers Recruitment Program is set for 9:00 am.