The Delta SUBEB Recruitment portal for 2023 is presently accepting applications online. The Delta State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment website provides access to the Delta SUBEB application.
We will cover everything you need to know about the beginning and ending dates for the Delta State SUBEB recruitment in this article. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application.
These cover the prerequisites, guidelines, and hassle-free application procedures for the Delta State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment. So continue reading and put all of these recommendations to use.
Promoting a consistent, high-quality, and practical basic education in the state is the goal of the Delta State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB).
Is Delta SUBEB Recruitment Application Form Out?
The Delta State Government is confident that with your help, they can make the State a preferred travel destination for everyone that is socially peaceful, economically dynamic, physically practical, and aesthetically pleasing.
So why are you still waiting? You are one step closer to being selected if you are confident in your ability to succeed as a teacher. Learn more by reading on.
You can improve your chances of getting selected for further consideration in this year’s Delta State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment process by following the instructions on this website.
Basic Requirements for the Delta SUBEB Recruitment 2023
Please be aware of the following prerequisites in order to be eligible for full-time work.
- Interested candidates must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate with a properly executed
- Certificate of State of Origin
- It will be advantageous to have some basic computer application knowledge.
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- National Certificate in Education as a minimum (NCE)
- Certificate from the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- B. Ed, B.A. (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), and B.Tech (Ed) holders are invited to apply (graduates must submit a certificate of NYSC discharge/exemption).
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- All applicants must be in possession of a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voter card, or National Identification Number.
- SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in a minimum of five courses, including English and mathematics, are required.
- The applicant must be under 35 years old and eager to work in a new environment in order to be considered for the Delta State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment.
- Interested parties must be in good physical and mental health and must not have any active criminal cases.
How To Apply for the Delta SUBEB Recruitment
To apply, take the following actions:
- Click on Recruitment at the top of the home page at http://www.jobs.deltastatemobse.net/, which is the official recruitment portal.
- Fill out the free application form that is provided (you must include the following information) and submit it. Full names, permanent addresses, local governments of origin, email and phone numbers, dates of birth, states of origin, nationalities, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and courses of study.
- Once this is done, submit and print the registration form on paper
Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next round of the hiring process. You will receive an email from us letting you know the day and time.