Division of Medical Engineering and Technology
The Division of Medical Engineering and Technology includes within its scope the theory and practice of electronics, computing and informatics as applied in biomedical engineering and sciences as well as biomedical equipment technology and health and safety engineering. Professionals engaged here include computer scientists and engineers, electrical, electronic and medical engineers, and medical record personnel.
- Artificial intelligence and Neurocomputing
- Biomedical cybernetics, signal processing and control
- Biomedical equipment technology
- Biomedical, industrial and molecular electronics
- Biomedical Information technology
- Biomedical records and data processing
- Biomedical telemetry and communication systems
- Computer-aided design and practice
- Instrumentation systems, Transducer and devices
- Microprocessor systems & Automation techniques
- Quality assurance
- Software engineering
- Safety engineering
- Sanitary engineering
# 18th AGM / International Conference on Biomedical Engineering (ICBME 2017) holds in Lagos, Nigeria, October 17 - 21, 2017.
# 2017 Zonal Seminars of the NABET holds in Abakaliki, Amassoma, Ijaro-Ekiti, Gwagwalada, Zaria and Maiduguri, Nigeria, between February and November, 2017.
# Read the latest edition of news@nibe .
# Current membership directory of the Association of Biomedical Engineers and Technologists of Nigeria under compilation.
Nigerian Institute for Biomedical Engineering.
College of Biomedical Engineering and Technology.
African Journal of Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering and Sciences.
International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering.
International Union of Physical Engineering and Sciences in Medicine.
| Invitation to Advertise in NABET
@ABC Information Technology 2015 - 2020.