Division of Biomedical Physics and Allied Sciences
The Division of Biomedical Physics and Allied Sciences involves the theory and practice of physics, mathematics and other physical sciences associated with biomedical science and engineering as well as the fundamental science and technology upon which biomedical engineering is based, and its historical principles, the education, carrier development and research methodologies and applications of the biomedical engineering profession. All the interacting science professionals in biomedical engineering are involved here , including the physicists, mathematicians, statisticians, physiologists and mechanical engineers.
- Biomedical laser techniques
- Biomedical photography and imaging
- Biomedical practice, Experimentation and Human rights
- Biomedical ultrasound systems
- Biomedical Science/Engineering education and development
- Biomedical statistics
- Biomedicine and the Engineering science
- Biomedicine, Engineering and the Management/Social science
- Clinical Sciences
- Computerised Tomography (CT) scan technology
- Forensic biomedical engineering
- General and Applied Anatomy
- General and Electrophysiology
- History and Philosophy of science and technology
- Human body, physical systems and simulation techniques
- New concepts in biomedical science & engineering
- Nuclear and radiation science
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) imaging technology
- Plasma and molecular biophysics
- Projects and Case studies
- Radiation protection and dosimetry
- Radiological systems and instrumentation
# 18th AGM / International Conference on Biomedical Engineering (ICBME 2017) holds in Lagos, Nigeria, October 17 - 21, 2017.
# 2017 Zonal Seminars of the NABET holds in Abakaliki, Amassoma, Ijaro-Ekiti, Gwagwalada, Zaria and Maiduguri, Nigeria, between February and November, 2017.
# Read the latest edition of news@nibe .
# Current membership directory of the Association of Biomedical Engineers and Technologists of Nigeria under compilation.
Nigerian Institute for Biomedical Engineering.
College of Biomedical Engineering and Technology.
African Journal of Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering and Sciences.
International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering.
International Union of Physical Engineering and Sciences in Medicine.