2023 EKITI TESCOM Recruitment Exam Date: We are pleased to announce the date of the forthcoming EKITI State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment Examination, as all candidates who qualified and are called for this exam are to ensure they appear on time at the examination venue to avoid disqualification. For more information, read below.
EKITI TESCOM Recruitment Examination Update
Most candidates have found it difficult to verify their venue and seat number. Based on that, the following list should be used by applicants who were unable to check their seat number to confirm their names below.
Ekiti State has announced the Examination date for Teaching and Non-Teaching staff into the service of the Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission.
For the list of these applicants, CLICK HERE or visit https://www.ekitistate.gov.ng/jobs/tescom/
EKITI State Teachers Examination Centres
To this purpose, the recruitment exam for potential applicants is scheduled for
Friday, December 6 at the following centers:
- Ado Ekiti Centre
- i. Ekiti State University – Teaching staff
- ii. Christ School, Ado – Non-Teaching – (Odd Numbered Applicant ID)
- iii. Christ Girls, Ado – Non-Teaching – (Even Numbered Applicant ID)
- Aramoko Centre
- ADDICO – Both Teaching & Non-Teaching
- IDO Centre
- i. Ekiti Parapo College, Ido – Teaching (Arts/Soc. Science)
- ii. Notre Dame G/S, Ido – Teaching (Science)
- iii. Oganganmodu G/S, Ido – Non Teaching
- Ijero Centre
- i. Doherty Memorial G/S – Teaching
- ii. College of Health Sciences – Non-Teaching
- Ikere Centre
- College of Education, Ikere – Teaching & Non-Teaching
- Ikole Centre
- i. St. Mary Girls G/S,Ikole – Teaching (Arts & Languages)
- ii. Holy Apostolic HS, Ikole – Teaching (Social Sciences)
- iii. AUD H/S, Ikole – Teaching (All Sciences)
- iv. Iyinfolu H/S, Ayedun – Non-Teaching – Odd Numbered Applicant ID
- v. Odo Oro H/S,Odo Oro – Non-Teaching – Even Numbered Applicant ID
- Ode Centre
- i. Ode High School, Ode – Non-Teaching
- ii. Ile Owuro H/S, Ode – Teaching
The deadline for all prospective applicants to report to their respective centers is 8:00 am.
Candidates for non-teaching positions should be aware that certain locations have different centers for applications with odd and even numbers.
All applicants should only bring HB pencils and an eraser to the testing locations. For those who require them, calculators will also be accepted.
Please bring the printout of your Remita form with you as identification for all candidates.