INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023/2024: Check out INEC Adhoc Staff Job Description as well as Application for INEC Adhoc Staff Registration.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is currently accepting applications for its Ad hoc staff recruitment program for the years 2023 and 2023. To learn how to apply, read this article through to the conclusion.
The Independent National Electoral Commission intends to update and revalidate its AdHoc Staff Recruitment Databank in advance of the 2023 General Elections. The chairman of INEC claims that one million ad hoc employees will be hired by the commission to assist in the general elections. The greatest time to search for employment opportunities is right now, so make the most of this once-in-a-lifetime chance to join INEC as an Adhoc staff member.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023/2024
Here are links to the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal for the current year and instructions on how to submit an application. Applications are now being accepted on the independent National Elections Commission (INEC) Adhoc Staff recruitment page.
This page includes information on how to apply for the Independent National Electoral Commission Adhoc Staff Application exercise, which is now being conducted via INEC Portal, as well as instructions on how to register and log in.
The INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment website is now accessible at www.inecrecruitment.com. Candidates can now submit their credentials online after following the steps. For this year’s Independent National Electoral Commission Adhoc Staff recruitment, follow these instructions.
Positions Available INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
Below are the positions you can apply for:
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
- Presiding officer (PO) / Assistant Presiding officer (APO)
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Requirements
The qualifications are listed below, and all applicants should consider them before submitting their applications, with the knowledge that only those who meet the requirements will be permitted to take part in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Also, applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Further, applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How to Apply for Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
Once all applicants have complied with the fundamental requirements for this position, they should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or check below for further instruction. Although INEC Recruitment has not yet been made public, always visit the official page to stay up to date.
- It is advised that all applications be submitted using the INEC online application portal at http://www.inecnigeria.org.
- Enter the necessary data (ensure that the submitted email and phone number is functional).
- Log into your email account and use the password supplied to you to click the account verification link.
- Log in to the INEC application portal with a new password.
- Correctly complete the application form.
- Upload a recent photo from your passport.
- Give the referees’ information.
- Attestation should be checked.
- Send in your application.
- Print off your acknowledgment slip so that it can be used as the last line of verification.
Finally, always check back or bookmark this page for more information about the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Application Form and Portal.
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment