INEC Recruitment Portal Login 2022 Is Out – www.inecnigeria.org
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared INECPRES approved as a registration gateway for candidates interested in working for the organization as ad hoc employees for the general election in 2023.
It posted a message with this announcement on its verified Twitter account.
The platform would be accessible to all qualified candidates for registration of all categories of ad-hoc workers, with the exception of collation officials, according to INEC.
Supervisory presiding offices (SPOs), presiding officers (POs), assistant presiding officers (APOs), registration area technicians (RATECHs), and RAC managers are among the ad-hoc roles that are open.
INEC Recruitment Portal Login 2022
Pres.inecnigeria.org is the website address for the registration portal (INECPRES), while www.inecnigeria.org is the official website of the electoral body. The announcement went on to say that the INECPRES will be accessible to the public beginning at 8 am on September 14, 2022, and closing at 8 pm on December 14, 2022.
The electoral body made it clear that all interested candidates had to live in the chosen state, not belong to a political party, and publicly support any candidate.
All applicants are urged to complete the online application on a laptop, PC, or mobile Android device. Each job has a different set of requirements, from serving corps members in the commission to personnel on GL 10–14.
INEC Recruitment 2022 Requirements
The following conditions must be met in order for applicants to be considered for any post at the INEC office.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Must have the basic knowledge of computer
- Must have a personal account
- Must have a valid email address and functioning phone number
- Must have a valid form of identity card
- Must have a certificate obtained from the state of origin, which should bear the chairman’s signature.
Additionally, there are a number of qualifications required to apply for any position at INEC. However, the qualifications depend on the job.
In other words, the position you can apply for within the agency will depend on your credentials. The qualifications for a few roles are shown below;
You only need to hold a National Certificate of Education (NCE) or National Diploma if you’re looking for the executive officer post, which is also a registration area officer I. (ND).
If you’re seeking for the position of Graduate Administrative Officer, which is also known as Registration Area Officer II, you must have a B.Sc. or HND in a scientific, humanities, or social science subject, as well as a certificate of exemption from NYSC or a discharge from service in the military.
You must have your NCE/ND certificate and at least two years of relevant experience to apply for a professional role.
INEC Recruitment Portal Login 2022 Application procedure
Here is how to submit an application for any job at the INEC office.
- Visit inecrecruitment.com
- Select “sign up”
- Set up a password and enter your contact information, including first and last names, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- After clicking the verification link in your email to confirm your email address, the recruitment page will reload.
- Sign in to your account, complete the application, and upload your supporting documentation.
- Choose the position you want, then submit.
- Print the acknowledgement form after that.
Keep in mind that the uploaded copy of your passport cannot be larger than 320 kb, that your skin tone should appear natural, and that your head covering and other accessories cannot obscure your face. For the application process, these are essential.