KDF recruitment 2022: All information about the Kenya Defence Forces next recruitment, Application Form and Portal, Requirements, Date, Centres, Training, and How to Apply will be discussed here.
KDF Recruitment News Today 2022
According to the Kenya DAILY NATION of November 17, 2021, the Kenya Defense Forces (KDF) recruits personnel each year in the months of August, September, and October for service as soldiers, constables, tradespeople, and other positions.
This year’s recruitment dates and locations have not yet been announced; when they are, we’ll add them here. The following criteria must be met in order to qualify, as stated by KDF on November’s Daily Nation.
KDF Application Form
There is always a process in any government agencies, and as such, all eligible and qualified applicants are to obtain the Kenya Defence Forces recruitment Application Form in order to be enlisted for recruitment. This application form can be obtained via the official portal. Therefore, once you have access to the form, it must be properly filled and ensure you meet all the basic requirements.
KDF Application Portal
The Kenya Defence Forces recruitment Application portal is not opened yet, once the portal is made available, qualified applicants are to visit, obtain, fill and submit their applications through the KDF recruitment official portal/website which will be mentioned below.
General Requirements for KDF Recruitment
- Candidates must be Kenyan citizens and cannot hold dual nationality.
- For GSO Cadets, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 26; for specialized Officers, they must not be older than 30; and for chaplains, they must not be older than 39.
- Candidates must have at least a level D (plain) in the KCSE.
- Hold a current Kenya National Identity Card.
- According to KDF guidelines, applicants should be physically and medically healthy.
- Candidates shouldn’t have any prior convictions.
- Candidates must show up in the proper running attire.
- Pregnant female applicants are not permitted to apply or to participate in training.
- Minimum Height:
- Men 1.60m(5ft 3in)
- Women 1.52m (5ft)
- Minimum Weight
- Men 54.55 kg (120lb)
- Women 50.00 kg (110lb)
General Service Officer (GSO) Requirements
- Cadets must have at least a B (plain) score in their KCSE exams, with at least C+ (plus) grades in English, Math, and one scientific subject.
- The period of initial training for this category will last for three consecutive years, with successful completion resulting in a B.Sc. in military science and security studies.
Specialist Officers Requirements
- One must have at least a B (plain) in the KCSE and a C+ in one science, English, and math subject.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited university or institution and, when necessary, be registered with a statutory organization.
- The specialty officers’ first training duration will not be shorter than three months.
Servicemen/women (General Duty) Recruits Requirements
- Must hold a minimum mean grade of D plain in KCSE.
How to Apply for KDF Recruitment 2022/2023
Those eligible to apply for GSO Cadet and Specialist Officer positions should do so as follows:
- Visit the www.mod.go.ke job application page.
- View the application requirements on the careers page.
- In order to apply for a position, select it, carefully enter accurate information in the space provided, and upload all necessary files.
- If everything is accurate, double-check your information and submit it.
Interviews and a review of qualifications will only be conducted with people who have passed the prerequisite exams (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgement slips printed online).