Kwara State Teachers Recruitment 2023 TESCOM Registration Portal | Apply at www.kwarastate.gov.ng for the Kwara Secondary School Teachers Recruitment portal now that the application form is available. Here, you’ll find information about the prerequisites, the application process, and how to apply for teaching positions in Kwara state.
The Kwara State Government has decided to launch the Kwara State Teachers Recruitment Form in order to offer jobs to its inhabitants. Qualified applicants can apply and obtain a position in the teaching industry.
Is Kwara State Teachers Recruitment Form 2023 Out
All applicants who meet the conditions can apply for the job recruitment exercise through the Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) website at www.kwarastate.gov.ng.
Are you considering submitting an application for the 2023 Kwara State Secondary School Teachers Recruitment? To be fully prepared to apply for Kwara state tescom recruitment, be sure to read every word of this post.
Please be aware that the Kwara state 2023 teachers recruitment form is free before we continue. The application form cannot be obtained by paying anyone. In actuality, the form is available online at the Kwara state teachers portal.
For 2023–2023, the Kwara State Teachers Recruitment Form is not yet available. The purpose of this article is to simply tell you what to do when the application form is available.
We will continue to update this page every day, so keep checking.
kwara State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2023
Are you prepared to submit an online application for the Kwara State Teachers Form? Then, adhere to all the directions we give you here so that you may correctly complete the form and submit your application.
Selected applicants for the Kwara State Teachers Recruitment will be posted on the website www.kwarastate.gov.ng. But keep in mind that only qualified applicants will advance to the exercise’s aptitude test level.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Home Economics
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Fine Arts
- Agricultural Science
Kwara State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2023
Candidates must meet all the following requirements, individually or collectively:
- Bachelor’s degree in the mentioned academic areas from a recognized institution of higher learning:
- All applicants must have five (5) O’level credit passes—including English Language and Mathematics—in no more than two sittings.
- Only those with a bachelor’s degree or above in a related field should apply.
- Candidates must hold teaching credentials. Computer proficiency and registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) are advantages.
- Applicants with a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Education and an HND in a pertinent academic topic are also welcome.
- Candidates must be no older than 35 years old.
- Candidates must have a certificate of exemption or discharge from the NYSC.
- Also, candidates must be prepared and willing to deploy to any location within the state.
- Candidates must receive a government hospital’s official certification that they are well enough to work.
How to Apply for kwara State TESCOM Recruitment 2023
At the Kwara State Teachers online recruitment platform, all applications must be submitted online.
- The website for applications is https://tescom.kw.gov.ng.
- To succeed, you must fulfill every requirement that has been set forth.
- You may view all the hiring criteria and open opportunities when you log in to the portal.
- The 2023 Kwara State Teachers Job Openings are free. Never pay someone to assist you in recruiting.
- Application procedures are easy to follow. Register, log in, and submit any necessary paperwork.
Note: Applicants must upload a recent photo from their passport, a valid form of identity (National I.D. card, driver’s license, passport, or voter’s card), and all of their academic transcripts.