Primary Health care Board (PHCB) Recruitment 2022: The Lagos State Primary Health Care Board is actively hiring new staff (PHCB). Before applying for a position, candidates are advised to carefully review the job requirements for that position.
Below this article are information covering every details on how to obtain the Lagos State Primary Healthcare Board 2022 application form, requirements, educational qualification and how to apply for the available job positions via the official portal. Continue reading.
The application portal for the Lagos State Primary Health Care Board (PHCB) recruitment for 2022 is now available. Are the PHCB positions appealing to you? Relevant information regarding the ongoing 2021 PHCB recruitment process is available on this page.
About Lagos State Primary Health Care Board (PHCB)
The Lagos State Health Sector Reform Law (2006) created the Lagos State Primary Health Care Board (PHCB), which is in charge of overseeing the management of primary healthcare in the State. When it comes to issues involving the delivery and improvement of primary health services, the Board serves as a crucial strategic link between the State and LGA.
The burden of delivering high-quality healthcare at the local level in the state falls on the shoulders of the Lagos State Primary Health Care Board. Only skilled and committed healthcare professionals who are passionate about providing comprehensive healthcare services to the people of Lagos state can carry out these roles effectively.
- Lagos SUBEB Recruitment
- Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
- Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment
- Benue State Teachers Recruitment
- Bauchi State Teachers Recruitment
- Bayelsa State Teachers Recruitment
Is PHCB Application Form Out?
Yes, news that the Lagos State Primary Health Care Board is hiring has reached us. Free of charge, there is no application form. Before the application deadline on December 10, 2021, interested candidates are advised to visit the recruitment portal and begin submitting their applications.
Lagos State Primary Healthcare Board 2022 Recruitment Available Positions
The following positions are up for hire with the Lagos State Primary Health Care Board;
- Medical Officer – GL. 12
- Nursing Officer – GL09
- Staff Nurse / Midwife – GL08
- Staff Midwife – GL07
- Community Health Extension Worker Cadre, GL07
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Laboratory Scientist, GL10
- Community Health Officer
- Health Education Officer, GL08
- Medical Laboratory Technician, GL07
- Higher Environmental Health Officer, GL09
- Environmental Health Officer, GL08
- Professional Diploma / Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Holder
Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment Requirements 2022
You must fulfill a number of requirements in order to be qualified for the aforementioned open positions. If you do not meet these qualifications, do not even bother applying for this position.
You must have the following.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- 5 O’ level credit pass in all Sciences including Math and English Language
- Higher National Diploma
On jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng, each position’s specific qualifications are listed.
How to Apply for Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment 2022
Visit the application portal and complete the online application form to apply for PHCB recruitment. Please adhere to the directions listed below to apply for your desired position.
- Visit jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Fill All Required Forms (Register or Login).
- Check For Job Openings
- Fill All Required Forms
- Choose Your Subject Of Choice.
- Click Apply Button.
- Print Confirmation Slip.
- Those who previously submitted written applications to the Lagos State Primary Health Care Board should reapply using the aforementioned link.
- Written applications won’t be taken into consideration.
For more details on the Lagos State Primary Health Care Board (PHCB) recruitment process, keep checking this page.