LNSA Recruitment Updates 2023/2024 Portal Login for LNSC Application and Registration Form. How Do I Apply for LNSA 1,000 Officers Recruitment? Read through this content for more information.
According to the Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Agency (LNSA), efforts are being made to recruit at least 1,000 officers to increase the agency’s ability to provide effective community policing in the state.
All 20 local government areas and 37 local council development areas in the state are currently serviced by agency workers. (NAN). Continue reading to know How Do I Apply for LNSA 1,000 Officers Recruitment
Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Recruitment Update
According to a statement made by Prince (Dr.) Ifalade Oyekan, the general manager of LNSA, the organization has started the hiring process by asking for applications from capable Nigerians interested in joining the Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps.
He stated that qualified applicants must be Nigerians and have the desire to work for the Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Corps, as well as possess a valid Lagos State Residents Registration (LASRRA) card, a valid National Identification Number (NIN), a functional Email Address, and a legitimate Phone Number.
LNSA Recruitment Official Portal/Website
All qualified and interested candidates must visit the LNSA website to begin a legitimate application; candidates who do so will not be invited to the next round of the hiring process.
CHECK OUT: LNSA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 LNSC Training List
Are you eligible for this position? Go to the official website at lnsa.lg.gov.ng if you want to join the Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps.
Basic Requirements For LNSA Recruitment
You must meet the standards mentioned below in order to apply for the position, as anyone who does not will not be invited to the next stage of the application process.
- Applicants must also be between the ages of 17 and 40 years old,
- Secondly, applicants must possess an HND/B.Sc.
- Also, applicant must have a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics, and
- Be medically, physically, and psychologically competent.
- Applicants must base in Lagos State
- Both male and female are eligible to apply
- Application from pregnant women will not be accepted
How to Apply for LNSA Recruitment 2023
Visit lnsa.lg.gov.ng to fill out an application for a position with the Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps. Please follow the instructions below to submit your application.
- For further information, go to lnsa.lg.gov.ng.
- Use your current email address to register.
- Please email your account confirmation.
- Apply online by completing it.
- All required Documents should be uploaded
We’ll update this page with the most recent application instructions whenever the Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps (LNSA) starts accepting applications for the 2023 class.