Jubilee Registration 2023 Portal Login: Check out the basic information regarding how to apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme NJFP Registration 2023 and how to obtain the application form
In this article, we will discuss the latest news on Nigeria jubilee fellows program, NJFP application form/status, as well as NJFP closing date. Continue reading.
The NJFP is dedicated to supporting the Sustainable Development Goals and those sectors and industries that are crucial to securing Nigeria’s future.
The program focuses on a wide range of industries, including start-up businesses, innovative and creative industries, digital and technology, the green economy, financial services, important public and international development organizations, research and development, agriculture, real estate, construction, transportation, and health services. In other words, every organization has a place in this program.
NJFP Portal Login www.njfp.ng 2023 Application
Apply for open NYSC and graduate slots by logging in to the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program website, NJFP Portal. Application for NJFP is now available. For an application or to get a registration form, go to the portal link at www.njfp.ng.
Would you like to apply for the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program login and registration instructions using your NJFP portal login information? This guide was intended to help you successfully register on the NJFP website and be chosen as one of the candidates.
The official website of the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program is njfp.ng. By going to njfp.ng and signing up with your credentials on the official Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program website login gateway, you may access the portal.
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Registration Form 2023
Use the instructions we’ve given you in this post to register for NJFP. You can obtain the application form by heading to the NJFP application portal, njfp.ng apply, where registration for the NJFP is now taking place. Registration is always welcome, and the application page will be accessible for six weeks.
Any graduate who wants to apply may do so. With the general objective of lowering the unemployment rate across the country, the Federal Government has launched the Nigeria Jubilee Programme to support recent graduates who are looking for possibilities to earn an income and gain some job experience.
Interested candidates should visit www.njfp.ng to register online. Visit the portal, enter the necessary data, and then click “sign up” once you’ve finished filling out the application entirely.
NJFP Requirements 2023
To qualify as a fellow, you must
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Possess a recent degree (Bachelor’s or HND Certificate) in any field, earned no earlier than 2017.
- A Bachelor’s degree must be earned with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) or an HND certificate with an Upper Credit (> 3.00).
- Applicants must not be more than thirty.
- Must not be doing any work at the moment.
- Possess a certificate of exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have completed the required NYSC.
- Show commitment to and interest in the chosen profession.
- Show interest in and dedication to helping Nigeria’s socioeconomic growth.
- Have a professional approach and excellent time management.
- Possess effective writing and verbal communication abilities.
How To Apply Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme NJFP Registration
Logging into the NJFP Portal is a relatively straightforward process. Here’s how to log in to the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program website and finish your application. Use the instructions below to register for the www.njfp.ng portal before you can fill out the NJFP form.
- Visit www.njfp.ng/apply and log in.
- Select “Apply Now”
- Enter your biographical information.
- The address of your email.
- Add the necessary documents, then hit “submit.”
There are no fees associated with the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program at any point in the application or work placement process. The NJFP urges applicants to exercise caution and report any suspected fraudulent activity to local law enforcement authorities for appropriate action.
The NJFP desires to alert applicants to any fraudulent actions being carried out ostensibly in the name of the NJFP and/or its officials.