The Nigerian Army Screening Date 2022/2023 is now available on the internet. Are you wondering when the Nigerian army will begin screening? You will find all the necessary information on the Nigerian Army’s screening centers and requirements here.
Is Nigerian Army Screening Date 2022 Out?
The screening for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women in the Nigerian Army will take place from June 28 to July 11, 2022.
The candidate must report to their respective state recruitment centers between June 28 and July 11, 2022.
You will, however, find all the prerequisites for the Nigerian Army’s Screening exercise right here.
As previously stated, the Nigerian Army screening exercise will take place from June 28 to July 11, 2022, throughout all 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory of Abuja.
When Nigerian Army Will Start Their Screening 2022
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
How to Check Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates 2022
The list is currently available on the official website of the Nigerian Army.
- Go to https://ims.army.mil.ng/ to access the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal.
- Enter your email address and application number under “Verify Application Status” to verify the status of your application.
- Because the list is in PDF format, you will need to download it using your phone or computer.
- For all states in Nigeria, download the Nigerian Army Shortlist PDF.
Candidates should not offer anyone anything in exchange for their name being added to the Nigerian Army recruitment shortlist.
Nigerian Army Screening Date 2022 and Requirements
The Nigerian Army’s pre-screening for tradesmen and women and non-tradesmen and women will take place from June 28 to July 11, 2022.
From June 28 to July 11, 2022, all shortlisted candidates must report to their respective states of origin for the screening operation.
Candidates who have been shortlisted should bring the following items to be screened:
- Genuine WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificate copies in a file sleeve
- For Tradesmen/Women, there is a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
- A bank has authenticated a printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate.
- Valid birth certificate, hospital, Local Government Council of birth, or valid age declaration, as certified by the National Population Commission.
- Valid state of origin certificate.
- Online scratch card for WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Completed copies of the portal printouts, including guarantor forms
- Two pairs of blue shorts and two pairs of plain white T-shirts
- White canvass and white socks, per pair.
Candidates should not alter their documents because doing so will invalidate them and result in disqualification.
No electronic, mobile, or recording devices will be allowed during the activity.
All candidates will be held to a high standard of discipline.
During the State Recruitment Screening Exercise, candidates who break any guidelines will be disqualified.
Nigerian Army Recruits Pre-Screening Examination Centers
Get more information about Nationwide list of Recruitment centres for NA recruitment exercise via the official portal.
Are you interested in learning more about Nigerian Army Screening Date 2022? If so, please share this message with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram before you leave.