Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Final List 2022/2023 | Check Supplementary List | www.joinnigeriannavy.com-list of successful candidates, as well as the newest news on NNR34 Job Vacancies
Please read this article and get the list of candidates shortlisted for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 34 (NNR34) Final List of Candidates who are Successful from the Recruitment Interview held in Lagos and Port Harcourt from April 9 to April 29, 2022.
If you’re looking for the names of those who have been chosen for enrollment in the Navy Basic Training School from the Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Recruitment List and Interview Results 2022, you’ve come to the right place.
On April 9 through April 29, Lagos and Port Harcourt hosted the 2022 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 34 Interview. The list of candidates who made it through the interview is now accessible online at joinnigeriannavy.com.
The list of chosen candidates for the NNBTS BATCH 34 Recruitment Interview held in Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Kaduna from April 9 to 29, 2022, has been made available online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
NNR34 List of Candidates Shortlisted for Training 2022
- The successful candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State as follows:
- NNBTS Batch 34 – Not Out.
- NNBTS Batch 34B Supplementary – Coming soon.
- NIN print-out slip.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- BVN print out
- Two (2) Navy blue PT shorts
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- Two pairs of white canvas.
- Two pairs of brown canvas.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoe.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- Two pairs of national dress (Native wear).
- Two set of cutleries.
- Two Navy blue bedsheets and blanket.
- Two white Bed sheets.
- Mosquito Net.
If candidates don’t arrive before Wednesday, August 10, 2022, they won’t be accepted for training (5 days after classes resume). Please take note that the COVID-19 Protocols will be strictly followed when conducting training.
REQUIREMENT OF COVID-19 TEST AND CERTIFICATE BY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING SCHOOL BATCH 34
- Before the chosen candidates for the 2022 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview report for training at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, the COVID-19 Test must be finished no later than 72 hours. Candidates must bring their COVID-19 test certificates to the school with them when they arrive for training.
- Candidates won’t be accepted for training if they don’t adhere to the aforementioned rules.
NOTE: Please be advised that the Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Final List of candidates who have been shortlisted for training has NOT been made public and put online. Please indicate in the comments section below if you would like to be informed as soon as the supplementary list is published online.