Check out the following information below about Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Medical Screening, Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Medical Test, Nigerian Navy Physical Fitness Test, as well as Nigerian Navy Physical Requirements for both Male and Female. Continue Reading.
The Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Medical Test and Screening during this stage of recruitment includes the following tests: Urine Test, Blood Test, etc. You will be doing that for a good 7 days. The results of the medical screening will be announced on the seventh day; those who pass will be sent back to the hostel, while those who failed will be expelled from the cantonment.
The next stage is the 3.5-mile race, where some people fainted, were hurt, or even passed away and were picked up by an ambulance. As well, keep in mind that only those who pass the medical screening will participate in this.
Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Medical Test
PROCEDURE ON CONDUCT OF RECRUITMENT MEDICAL EXAMINATION – OFFICERS
The Nigerian Navy Medical Board, a board of service medical officers, will conduct a medical examination on a candidate who has been recommended by the Nigerian Navy Selection Board. Only applicants who have been deemed healthy by the medical board will be given consideration for the merit list.
Physical Standards for Officers (Male/ Female) on entry
The candidate must meet the required standards for fitness. The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any conditions that could hinder effective performance of responsibilities on land and at sea, in both peacetime and a time of war, wherever in the world.
During the medical examination of candidates, the following principal points will be ensured:-
- The candidate is sufficiently intelligent.
- The hearing is good and that there is no sign of any disease of ear, nose or throat.
- Vision in either eye is up to the required standard. His/ her eyes are bright, clear and with no obvious squint or abnormality. Movements of eye balls should be full and free in all directions.
- Speech is without impediment.
- There is no glandular swelling.
- Chest is well-formed and that his/her heart and lungs are sound.
- Limbs of the candidates are well-formed and fully developed.
- There is no evidence of hernia of any degree or form.
- There is free and perfect action of all the joints.
- Feet and toes are well-formed.
- Absence of any congenital malformation or defects.
- He/she does not bear traces of previous acute or chronic disease, pointing to an impaired constitution.
- Presence of sufficient number of sound teeth for efficient mastication.
- Absence of any disease of the Genito-Urinary tract.
All successfully candidates must ensure they do not have any form of drawing/tattoo. For more information, visit https://joinnigeriannavy.com/
Don’t forget to reach us out if you have questions regarding the 2022 Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Medical Test and Screening. As we will respond back as soon as possible. Good luck.