Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Screening Center & Location 2023: The Center for the interview process and credentials screening for the 2023 Nigerian Navy Batch 34 applicants from the NNBTS 34 Examination will be disclosed in this article.
The Nigerian Navy would extend an invitation to the successful applicants to participate in the national interview and screening exercise after the announcement of the 34ak Exam Results. Through the recruitment website for the Nigerian Navy, we are made aware of this information.
NOTE: The Nigerian Navy conducts its NNBTS Recruitment activity in parts or phases; the first stage is the online application process; the second stage, the nationwide written examination for qualifying candidates, is considered the recruitment exercise.
Individuals that pass the exam or aptitude test move on to the third phase, which is the screening and selection interview, in order to further pick the most qualified and best candidates for the final selection training, which is the ultimate stage of the Nigerian Navy’s hiring process.
The screening and interview will hold in the centers across the nation. See the centers below;
NNBTS CENTRES OF CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR INTERVIEW
|1||Adamawa||NDA Old Site Kaduna|
|2||Bauchi||NDA Old Site Kaduna|
|3,||North East (NE)||Borno||NDA Old Site Kaduna||Kaduna (Batch A)|
|4||Gombe||NDA Old Site Kaduna|
|5||Taraba||NDA Old Site Kaduna|
|6||Yobe||NDA Old Site Kaduna|
|7||Jigawa||NDA Old Site Kaduna|
|8||Kaduna||NDA Old Site Kaduna|
|9||Kano||NDA Old Site Kaduna|
|10||North West (NW)||Katsina||NDA Old Site Kaduna||Kaduna (Batch B)|
|11||Kebbi||NDA Old Site Kaduna|
|12||Sokoto||NDA Old Site Kaduna|
|13||Zamfara||NDA Old Site Kaduna|
|14,||Benue||NNSS Ojo Lagos|
|15||FCT||NNSS Ojo Lagos|
|16||Kogi||NNSS Ojo Lagos|
|17||North Central (NC)||Kwara||NNSS Ojo Lagos||Lagos (Batch A)|
|18||Nasarawa||NNSS Ojo Lagos|
|19||Niger||NNSS Ojo Lagos|
|20||Plateau||NNSS Ojo Lagos|
|21,||Ekiti||NNSS Ojo Lagos|
|22||Lagos||NNSS Ojo Lagos|
|23||Ogun||NNSS Ojo Lagos|
|24||South West (SW)||Ondo||NNSS Ojo Lagos||Lagos (Batch B)|
|25||Osun||NNSS Ojo Lagos|
|26||Oyo||NNSS Ojo Lagos|
|27||Abia||NNSS Borokiri Port Harcourt|
|28||Anambra||NNSS Borokiri Port Harcourt|
|29||South East (SE)||Ebonyi||NNSS Borokiri Port Harcourt||Port Harcourt (Batch A)|
|30||Enugu||NNSS Borokiri Port Harcourt|
|31||Imo||NNSS Borokiri Port Harcourt|
|32||Akwa Ibom||NNSS Borokiri Port Harcourt|
|33,||Bayelsa||NNSS Borokiri Port Harcourt|
|34||South South (SS)||Cross River||NNSS Borokiri Port Harcourt||Port Harcourt (Batch B)|
|35||Delta||NNSS Borokiri Port Harcourt|
|36||Edo||NNSS Borokiri Port Harcourt|
|37||Rivers||NNSS Borokiri Port Harcourt|
The interview will include screening/verification of credentials/certificates, physical and written tests.
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
- Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ License (Category H only).
- Original and photocopy of State of Origin/LGA certificate.
- National Identity Card/Acknowledgment Slip.
- Writing materials.
- Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T-Shirts.
- A pair of canvas/trainer and stockings.
- Bedsheets and pillow cases.
- Set of cutlery.
- Four (4) recent 30X30mm passport sized photographs on white background.
- Face masks and hand sanitizers.
- Personal Toiletries (Bathing and washing soaps, Tooth Paste and brush e.t.c).
- Candidates will be interviewed one-on-one, and if any required criteria are found to be lacking, the candidate’s candidacy will be terminated at any point during the interview.
- The candidate’s candidacy will be revoked and he or she may be turned over to the Nigeria Police Force for possible prosecution if any information or a statement made by the candidate at any point during the entire selection process is discovered to be fraudulent, phony, or incorrect.
- Even if the candidate is already in the Service, they will be automatically dismissed if they don’t submit accurate information about their medical history during the entire selection process as requested on the Medical Examination Pro forma.
- Any candidate who misses the deadline for his or her Batch or the designated screening location in their State of Origin will be disqualified from consideration.
- Everyone involved must take notice and act appropriately.
Please take note that the Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise has a set date. According to the information we have, the Navy Recruitment Screening and Interview will take place between December 17 and January 23.