Ondo State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 – Ondo State TESCOM Application form & Portal
Teaching positions are available in Ondo State. Learn everything there is to know about the teaching positions that will be available in Ondo State in 2022. Continue reading this post to learn more about the application requirements and guide.
Are you trying to get an excellent teaching position? Then the Ondo State TESCOM Recruitment is now available for you. You can find up-to-date details about teaching positions in Ondo State on this page.
Keep checking this page periodically to see whether the Ondo State Teachers Recruitment Portal has started accepting applications in large numbers. Readers will receive an official notification when new teaching positions become available.
Ondo State Teachers Recruitment Update
Gov. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State has given his approval for the hiring of 1000 teachers to fill open vacancies in the state’s primary education system.
Insisting that the government was prepared to fill the significant vacancies in the teaching sector, Aragbaye invited the potential applicants to visit the TESCOM webpage for additional information on the recruitment in the upcoming two weeks.
Within the next two weeks, he stated, “The recruitment effort, which shall be school-based, that is, for individual schools, will start.
This examination will likely be carried out by the Ondo State Teaching Service Commission, which is in charge of recruitment process, confirming recruitment, re-absorption, promotions, postings, transfers, discipline, retirement, pension, loan, and termination of hiring employees in the Ondo State Teaching Service.
1. English Language
3. Agricultural Science
5. Yoruba Language
8. Basic Technology
15. Computer Science
16. Physical and Health Education
17. Guidance and Counselling
Requirements for Ondo State TESCOM Recruitment
Applicants must possess any or a combination of the following qualifications:
- The National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Bachelor of Arts (Education) – B.A (Ed)/ Bachelor of Arts (B.A);
- Bachelor of Science (Education) – B.Sc. (Ed)/Bachelor of Science (B.Sc);
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed); from recognized Institutions.
In addition, they should also possess the following:
- Primary School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Local Government Identification
- Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable)
How to Apply for Ondo State Teachers Recruitment 2022
A total of 1,000 teachers with B.ED. & NCE credentials will be hired. Candidates with a B.ED are eligible for 200 positions, whereas NCE holders are eligible for 800. Reach out to TESCOM at https://ondosubeb.com/apply if you are interested in applying.
- Candidates may only apply for one open position; those who attempt to do so will have their applications rejected.
- The online application form is totally free.
Please check this website frequently for updates once the hiring process begins.