Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2023: The Rivers State Job Vacancies for Universities, Secondary, and primary schools is currently ongoing. Get more rivers state news on employment via the job portal.
Online applications are presently accepted for the Rivers State teachers’ recruitment portal for 2023. On this page, you can find more information on how to apply for a job via the Rivers State teachers recruiting site, as well as other pertinent details about the hiring of academic and non-academic staff. Here is where you may apply for teaching jobs in Rivers State.
We will cover all the information you require about Rivers Subeb Recruitment in this article. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application. These cover the prerequisites, guidelines, and hassle-free application procedures for the Rivers State teacher recruitment.
Is Rivers State government recruiting teachers?
The Rivers State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) has officially commenced the 2023 5000 recruitment exercise for teachers. The Rivers State Teaching Service Commission is calling on suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing recruitment for government secondary and primary schools in the state
In Rivers State, education has a fresh look. The Rivers State Government is taking the necessary steps to raise the state’s educational standards. The goal is to provide a standardized, high-quality, and useful basic education in the state.
The State Government is confident that with your help, they can make the State a desired travel destination for everyone that is socially peaceful, economically dynamic, physically practical, and artistically pleasing.
Looking for a Job? Apply:
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
The Rivers State Government is seeking applications from qualified individuals who are able to teach any of the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
- Yoruba Language
So, if you are confident that you possess the necessary skills to succeed as a teacher, you are already on the short list of applicants.
This website provides the critical information to improve your chances of being hired during the current Rivers State Teachers recruitment drive. So make sure to finish reading this article and put all the advice in it to use.
Requirements Rivers State Teachers Recruitment
Please be aware of the following prerequisites in order to be eligible for full-time work.
- Candidates must possess a Local Government Identification Card and be citizens of Nigeria.
- The National Population Commission’s Birth Certificate or an affidavit of Declaration of Age.
- Interested individuals must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Candidates interested in the Rivers State Teachers recruiting program must hold a primary six school Leaving Certificate and be under 35 years old at the time of application.
- A B.Sc., B.ED, B.A. (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a reputable institution is required for
- NYSC certificate, an exemption letter, is needed.
- SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in a minimum of five courses, including English and mathematics, are required.
- Strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
- It will be advantageous to have some basic computer application knowledge.
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- All applicants must possess a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voter card, or National Identification Number, in order to be considered.
- Must be eager to work in a new setting
How to Apply for Rivers State Teachers Recruitment
Your entire name, permanent addresses, local government of origin, email and phone numbers, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and course of study are all required. You must also include your full name. To apply, take the following actions:
- Go to www.riversstate.gov.ng to access the official Rivers State Teachers recruiting portal, and fill out the required application form for free.
- Enter your information
- Send in the application
- Print the acknowledgment slip.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next round of the hiring process.
- All shortlisted candidates will undergo screening.
- You will be notified through email of the day and timing of the Rivers State Teachers CBT exam.
- You have rejected the offer if you do not appear at the screening center within the allotted time.
We occasionally post the most recent information regarding all Rivers recruitment on this portal, so check back often if you want to be updated and never miss a change.
Additionally, we advise you to bookmark or store this page and to frequently refresh it in case anything changes. We will notify you as soon as this happens.
Keep coming back to this website to stay current. Please use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Rivers State teachers’ recruitment in 2023. We will do our best to respond.