South African Military Health Services Application Forms for Recruitment, 2023. Visit the official website or portal to view the requirements for SAMHS recruitment, the application process, and how to apply via SAMHS website.
This article covers the SAMHS nursing college, online application, and prerequisites. Interested applicants should adhere to the steps listed below for a successful application.
The South African Military Health Service has had a major increase in recruiting over the last few years. We’ve received a number of inquiries from applicants looking for verifiable information about the South African Military Health Service application form and requirements for the years 2023–2023 on various media. The following inquiries have been made to us by numerous applicants:
- How Can I Apply for SAMHS Recruitment 2023?
- Where can I obtain the 2023 South African Military Health Service form?
- Is the South African Military Health Service 2023 Recruitment Form out?
- When will the South African Military Health Service Recruitment start?
The component of the South African National Defence Force in charge of medical facilities, training, and deployment of all medical personnel is known as the South African Military Health Service.
Despite the fact that other national militaries integrate their medical structures within their current military branches, the South African Military Health Service believes that this structure is the most effective way to provide care and assistance to the South African Military Health Service members.
- South African Army Recruitment
- SAQA Online Application Form
- SACAA online application form
- ACSA Online Application Form
- ATNS Online Application Form Portal
- South African Navy Recruitment
- South Africa Fire Fighter Application Form
- SAMSA Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- South African Recruitment Agencies For Overseas Jobs
Is South African Military Health Service 2023 Recruitment Form out?
Young South Africans have the opportunity to serve in uniform on a two-year contract under the Military Skills Development System (MSDS) of the South African Military Health Service (SAMHS).
The chosen individuals will spend two years in full-time training, receiving military and other functional training. SAMHS wants to equip the applicants to become disciplined, highly trained military professionals and loyal citizens.
- RSA Citizen (No dual citizenship)
- Preferably Single
- Not Area Bound
- No Criminal Record
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointment in the SANDF
- 18 – 22 Years (1999 – 2003) with Grade 12
- 18 – 26 Years (1995 – 2002) if in possession of a completed 3 Year Tertiary Qualification or N6 (Transcript of N4 and N5 must be attached)
- Admission Point Score (APS) of 17 excluding Life Orientation (LO)
NB The candidates will go through a psychometric and medical evaluation, criminal history verification, vetting, and qualification verification during the selection process.
SELECT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Patient Administration
- Physical Training Sport and Recreation (PTSR)
- Chemical Biological Radiation Defence (CBRD) (REQUIREMENTS: GRADE 12 WITH ALL FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ON LEVEL4: ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS, LIFE SCIENCE AND PHYSICAL SCIENCE, APS 24)
- Medical Support Operations: (REQUIREMENTS: COMPLETED GRADE 12 WITH A 3 YEAR TERTIARY QUALIFICATION)
- Dental Assistants (Requirements: 18 – 22 (1999 – 2003) years with A COMPLETED Grade 12, DENTAL ASSISTANCE CERTIFICATE AND HPCSA REGISTRATION
- Diploma in Nursing (REQUIREMENTS:COMPLETED GRADE 12 WITH ALL FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ON LEVEL 4: MATHEMATICS/LITERACY; LIFE SCIENCE AND ENGLISH, APS 24)
- Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing: (REQUIREMENTS: COMPLETED GRADE 12 WITH ALL FOLLOWING SUBJECTS: ENGLISH LEVEL 4; LIFE SCIENCE LEVEL 3, AND MATHS/LITERACY LEVEL 3, APS 20)
- Emergency Medical Care: (REQUIREMENTS: COMPLETED GRADE 12 WITH ALL FOLLOWING SUBJECTS: ENGLISH LEVEL 5; MATHEMATICS LEVEL 4; PHYSICAL SCIENCE LEVEL 4 AND LIFE SCIENCE LEVEL 4, APS 28)
- Emergency Care Assistant: (REQUIREMENTS: COMPLETED GRADE 12 WITH ALL FOLLOWING SUBJECTS: ENGLISH LEVEL 4; MATHEMATICS LEVEL 3; PHYSICAL SCIENCE LEVEL 3 AND LIFE SCIENCE LEVEL 3, APS 22)
How To Apply For SAMHS Recruitment
Please complete out the coupon and mail it to the SAMHS Recruitment Office, Department of Defence, SA Military Health Services, Private Bag X102, Centurion, 0046, or visit www.careers.mil.za if you are interested in joining the SA Military Health Service’s Military Skills Development System. Contact (012) 671 5053/5182/5199/5168 with specific inquiries about this issue.
Steps For SAMHS Recruitment Application Process
CERTIFIED COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST BE SENT WITH THIS APPLICATION FORM:
- Copy of ID
- Copy of Matric CERTIFICATE (Statement of results for 2019 and before will NOT be accepted)
- A short CV
- Highest achieved qualifications (e.g. completed Degree, National Diploma or N6 (Transcript of N4 and N5 must be attached)
Please complete the following Biographical Information:
- Full Name
- ID Number
- Postal Address
- Cell Phone Number
- Signature of Applicants
The pre-selection document will be this application form. Those who don’t adhere to the COMPLETED requirements will be eliminated.