cdfipb.careers Recruitment Portal Login 2023 | NSCDC Recruitment www.nscdc.gov.ng application portal.
For the 2023 recruiting documentation exercise, the NSCDC recruitment site (http://cdfipb.careers) is now available. To discover how to log onto the www.cdfipb.careers portal and begin filling out the application form, read the instructions on this page.
5,000 successful candidates have been shortlisted for recruitment by the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire, and Immigration Services Board.
Shortlisted candidates should access the application portal on Monday, January 17, 2023, to begin their paperwork process.
cdfipb.careers Portal Login 2023
This page will cover all aspects of the NSCDC recruiting, including the official application portal www.nscdc.gov.ng, the application form, the requirements and qualifications, how to apply, the date of the screening exams, and the application deadline.
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has officially opened its recruitment portal for interested individuals to submit their applications. Candidates are encouraged to submit their applications before the deadline.
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
How to Login to cdfipb.careers Portal 2023
To apply for the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Exercise 2023, go to http://cdfipb.careers and logon to the application portal.
Click the “Apply Now” button, establish an account using your active email address, and complete the application form.
To apply for the current recruiting, go to the NSCDC recruitment portal and follow the instructions below.
- Visit http://cdfipb.careers for more information.
- Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Complete the application form correctly.
- Please attach the necessary documentation.
When submitting your application, make sure you include a clear scanned copy of your credentials. After the selection process, shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and invited to take the CBT examinations.
NSCDC Recruitment Requirements 2023
This is a crucial aspect of the process. Before you may apply for civil defense recruiting, you must have the following qualifications:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen with a valid form of identity, such as a passport, national ID card, or permanent voter card.
- A WASSCE, NECO, or NECO certificate with a minimum of 5 credit passes in core subjects such as mathematics and English language is required.
- OND, Trade exams, and City and Guild Certificate are also required for tradesmen and ladies.
- At the time of application, the applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 26.
- Male candidates must be at least 1.68 meters tall, while female candidates must be at least 1.62 meters tall.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in another relevant field, as well as a higher national diploma, is necessary.