Borno SUBEB Recruitment 2022: The link for the 2022 Borno State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment is now available. We give all the information necessary to effectively apply for the teaching positions that are open in Borno state, as well as the online application form in this article.
The 2022 Borno SUBEB recruitment is currently NOT ongoing. According to the information we have, the application process will start very soon. As a result, we are here to provide you advice on how to get ready for the recruitment process so that, when it does, you’ll be in a better position to get a front-row seat.
Borno SUBEB Recruitment Form 2022
The Borno Subeb recruitment form will be properly filled and submitted online via the official portal. In order to assist you with your application, we have provided you with a variety of information and guidelines.
Ongoing 2022 Recruitment in Nigeria:
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NATFORCE Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- ITF Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- PYES Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
These specifics include qualifications, requirements, and advice on how to easily apply for teachers in Borno State.
Do you wish to work in Borno State as a teacher? You may find current information about teaching vacancies in Borno State in this article. To find out more about the available positions and their requirements, keep reading.
Borno SUBEB Recruitment Available Positions
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Borno SUBEB Recruitment Requirements 2022
You must take this area very seriously if you want to be chosen for a position as a teacher in Borno State. The following prerequisites must also be met before applying for the Borno SUBEB:
- All qualified candidates must have successfully completed and passed the West African Senior Certificates (WASC) or Secondary School Certificates (SSCE), including English Language and Mathematics, with at least five (5) subject credits in at least two sittings.
- All candidates must get the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria TRCN certificate in order to verify their qualifications as teachers.
- A Nigerian institution must issue this certificate to applicants who have a B.Sc., HND, or NCE in any field.
- B.Sc., HND, and Bachelor of Arts graduates are required to possess a NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate.
- The applicant must be under 35 years old in order to be considered.
- Candidates must have a recent passport photo taken.
- The candidate must be open to working for any municipal administration in the state.
How To Apply for Borno SUBEB Recruitment 2022
You can follow the instructions provided below to complete the Borno teacher application process:
- To access the Borno State Teachers Login Portal, go to www.bornostate.gov.ng.
- Follow the instructions on the Borno State recruitment website.
- Complete the application and submit it.
For information on how to apply for a job as a teacher in Borno, please visit www.bornostate.gov.ng. It is not a good idea to pay money in exchange for an application form. On the internet, the form can be accessed for nothing.
The application process is easy to follow. If you’ve met every requirement, you shouldn’t have any worries.