IMSUBEB Recruitment 2022: Imo State SUBEB Recruitment Application Form is out for all interested, qualified and eligible applicants. To apply for Imo State Universal Basic Education Board, kindly follow every instruction outlined below.
At www.imostate.gov.ng, the IMSUBEB Recruitment Portal is still active. Candidates who intend to submit an application for the current Imo State Universal Basic Education Board (IMSUBEB) should do so by following the instructions below.
Note that this page contains important details on the Imo State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment for the 2022/2023 academic year. Additionally, applicants will be able to view the open positions as well as all application requirements on one page. Apply at www.imostate.gov.ng/imsubeb. Continue reading.
About Imo SUBEB
Recruitment for the Imo State Universal Basic Education Board in 2022 – Imo State Universal Basic Education Board Owerri (IMSUBEB) is a parastatal tasked with managing basic education, specifically the management of the government-owned Junior Secondary Schools and Early Child Care Development (ECCDE) Basic 1-6 (formerly known as Primary 1-6).
In 1994, IMSUBEB was created. Before becoming IMSUBEB, it was referred to as the State Primary Education Board (SPEB) Owerri.
In order to fill the following positions with the Imo State Universal Basic Education Board (IMSUBEB), Owerri, applications are being accepted from qualified individuals.
Is IMSUBEB Application Form Out?
The Application Form for Imo State Universal Basic Education Board is not out, all prospective applicants are to wait patiently for the state government as well as the IMSUBEB administration to map out vacant areas where qualified candidates can be positioned.
Vacant Positions at IMSUBEB
Below are the various position at the Imo State Universal Basic Education Board.
|1.||HEADMASTER CLASS II UGSS 08||B.Sc. Education (Bachelor Of Education)|
|2.||HEADMASTER CLASS III UGSS 07||Nigeria Certificate In Education (NCE)|
|3.||ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II||B.Sc., BA In Arts, Science and Business Education|
|4.||ACCOUNTANT II||B.Sc. Accounting|
|5.||EDUCATION OFFICER (SCIENCE)||B.Sc., Education B.Ed|
|6.||CIVIL ENGINEER II||B.Sc./HND In Electrical Engineering|
|7.||ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS||B.Sc./HND In Civil Engineering|
|8.||QUANTITY SURVEYOR II||B.Sc./HND In Quantity Surveying|
|9.||ARCHITECTS II UGSS 09||B.Sc./M.Sc. In Architecture|
|10.||CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARIES UGSS 07/08||OND, NCE, HND, B.Sc. In Office Technology or Secretarial Admin|
|11.||COMPUTER OPERATORS UGSS 05||GCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB With at Least 4 Credits|
|12.||CLERICAL OFFICER UGSS 05||5 Credit Including English Language & Mathematics|
|13.||CLERICAL OFFICER UGSS 04||5 Credit Including English Language & Mathematics|
|14.||CLERICAL OFFICER UGSS 03||SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, GCE With 3 Credits|
|15.||MESSENGERS UGSS 02||2 Credits In SCCE, NECO, NABTEB|
General Requirements For The Application
Before beginning the Imo State Subeb recruiting process, interested candidates are recommended to review the requirements below.
- A typewritten application should be sent to the Executive Chairman of the Imo State Universal Basic Education Board in Owerri by all interested candidates.
- Additionally, candidates must possess the necessary skills for the position for which they are applying.
- Interested parties must have a letter of exemption from NYSC or a discharge certificate (for 1st-degree holders)
- Last but not least, candidates who want to apply for the position should make sure to upload photocopies of their application as described in (1) above, together with their birth certificate, curriculum vitae, letter of identification from the traditional ruler or LGA, and passport photo.
How to Apply for Imo SUBEB Recruitment
Apply for the Imo State Subeb Recruitment by following the instructions below.
- Visit the IMSUBEB Application Portal at https://imostate.gov.ng/imsubeb if you want to apply.
- To create an account, provide your name, email address, and phone number.
- Put your passport online
- Your personal information must be entered on the form. (Make sure the position you’re applying for is selected.)
The following documents will be required for upload
- Birth Certificate.
- Curriculum vitae(CV).
- Letter of identification from the Traditional Ruler/LGA.
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption
Please Note Supported File Type (JPG, PNG & PDF).
Finally, submit the application by clicking the SUBMIT option.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about the IMSUBEB Recruitment Portal in the comment section below, and we will do our best to respond.