Ondo SUBEB Recruitment 2023: Ondo State SUBEB Latest News on Recruitment, as well as requirements, registration portal, vacant positions, application process, and update to successfully apply for Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment.
The application portal for the Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment is now open.
People interested in applying for Ondo State SUBEB positions can do so through the website www.subebondo.org.ng.
Before accessing the recruitment portal, make sure you have read this post for the necessary instructions in order to prevent casualties or careless errors.
Do you know that the application portal for the Ondo State SUBEB recruitment is currently open? Do you want to apply right away for ONDO SUBEB Teaching Job? Continue reading if so.
Everything you need to know about ONDO SUBEB, including the requirements, registration portal, open positions, and hiring procedure, is available here.
Another important goal of this essay is to walk you through the process of applying for the ONDO SUBEB recruitment 2023.
Is Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment Form Out?
Do you wish to access the recruitment website for the Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board in 2023?
Yes, the portal is open and applications are still being accepted for the Ondo teachers’ recruitment. To apply, follow these instructions.
Looking for a Job? Apply:
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
ONDO SUBEB Job Vacancies 2023
The job openings at the Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board that prompted this recruitment drive are listed below.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Requirements for Ondo SUBEB Recruitment 2023
How much of the qualifications you meet will greatly determine how well you perform in any recruitment process, notably that of Ondo teachers.
You should first carefully read through the prerequisites listed below to ensure you completely comprehend them.
Try to prepare the ones you don’t have right away before the screening day, particularly things like medical fitness reports.
Don’t let anything prevent you from taking advantage of this chance.
- The candidate must be a B.Sc., B.Ed., or HND graduate.
- Having completed O’levels with at least five (5) level credits, including English and Math.
- Candidates with a disciplined educational background are more advantageous.
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Cert. is Important
- Having a working understanding of how computers work
- When applying, the applicant’s age cannot be less than 22.
- If you are deployed anywhere in the state, you should be prepared to move.
- Other documents include medical fitness reports, origin certificates, valid identification cards, etc.
- Make sure your email address is active and genuine.
How to Apply for Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment
Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to use the application portal to submit your Ondo SUBEB recruitment 2023 application successfully.
- Check out the job board at www.subebondo.org.ng.
- At the upper right, click the green “Apply Now” button.
- Complete the portal’s online application form.
- Upload the originals of all required papers in accordance with the allowed sizes.
- Verify that the information you provided is accurate before submitting.
- After submission, it would be a good idea to print the success page.
Beware! Your application number is on the success page or acknowledgment page and will be required in the following phases of the hiring process.
Ondo SUBEB Recruitment Update
The Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board will hold a qualifying exam after the stage of recruitment application.
Shortlisted candidates for the qualifying tests, which would be a CBT, would be those who were successful in the application stage.
I advise you to study widely in order to prepare, including material in your field of expertise, the English language, numerical reasoning, and current events.
The screening time has not yet been made public. Would you like to be among the first to learn when the date is released? If so, proceed as directed below.
Get more information about the Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) recruitment 2023 by subscribing to your notification bell.