YSUBEB Recruitment 2022 Application Form Is Out: Check out more information on how to log in to the yobe state subeb/employment portal, and how to successfully submit your application.
In an ongoing application process, Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board (YSUBEB) is seeking interested candidates to apply for open positions.
Are you interested in submitting an application for the Yobe state Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment?
The YSUBEB job application portal has also been launched for applications, and the Yobe State SUBEB Recruitment Form has now been made available.
Only individuals who meet the conditions may apply for the Yobe State SUBEB recruitment. The Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment is only open to residents of Yobe state.
Yobe SUBEB Application Form Update
All candidates must first register for an account on the portal before they can fill out the application form and upload their credentials for the Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board teachers recruitment. The application process is online and may be completed on a mobile device.
Applicants for the Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board must have relevant experience.
- Head Teachers – 7 vacancies
- Teachers – 308 vacancies
YSUBEB Recruitment Minimum Qualification
- Applicants for the Post of Head Teacher must possess B Ed, B A. (Ed) or B.Sc. (Ed)
- Applicants for the Post of Teacher must possess any of B. Ed, B.A. (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), NCE or Diploma in special education
This indicates that you are qualified to apply for this year’s recruitment process as long as you possess the necessary credentials.
The public (whether graduates, undergraduates, or SSCE holders) who meet the requirements may participate in the 2022/2023 recruitment process.
Additionally, qualified applicants must present a government-issued form of identification, such as a passport, voter card, national identity card, or driver’s license.
Experience Required For YSUBEB Recruitment:-
- Additionally, candidates for the position of head teacher must be fluent in Arabic (Islamic Education), have strong communication skills in English, and have a desire for working with children and their parents.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 24 and 35 to be considered for the position of teacher.
Looking for a Job? Apply:
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
How To Apply For Yobe SUBEB Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates may visit the following official website to apply for any of the positions listed above: https://www.vacancy.ysubeb.com/sr/index.php
Please take note that only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the aptitude test and interview.