The Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application Form is out as the portal is a secure and reliable way to apply for Abia State civil service jobs. Get more information about the vacant positions, jobs in Abia state 2023 as well as Abia state civil service salary structure.
Abia State Civil Service Commission urges all interested applicants to submit their applications through this portal at abiastate.gov.ng, which was created using the most up-to-date online technology to guarantee the highest level of security and dependability.
This information portal also has a user-friendly layout that will make it simple for you to traverse the website and get all the details you require about the Abia state civil service hiring procedure.
Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Process
A procedure called the Abia State Civil Service Recruitment Process is used to find competent candidates to fill open positions in Abia State Civil Service departments. The governor of Abia State, Okezie Ikpeazu, launched it. To promote efficiency and openness in the hiring of civil officials, the procedure has been improved.
Abia State Civil Service Recruitment Form
Those who wish to apply for a position with the Abia State Civil Service Commission must complete a form called the Abia State Civil Service Recruitment Form. The form is divided into six sections: Personal data, professional experience, educational background, marital status, number of children, driving license, other licenses, and a list of international travel are all required.
Visit this website if you’re interested in submitting an Abia State Civil Service Recruitment Form.
Abia State Civil Service Recruitment Application Portal
You can submit your application by filling out the form on this Abia State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form Portal’s online platform. Please visit https://abiastate.gov.ng for additional information on how to apply for the Abia State Civil Service recruitment if you are interested.
A list of open posts with the Abia State Government is also provided on the Abia State Civil Service Recruitment Application Portal. The fact that this site contains all information pertaining to the application form, vacancy announcement, and instructions on how to apply sets it apart from other job portals. Contact information is also available on the website for any questions about the hiring procedure.
Looking for a Job? Apply:
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
Available Positions In Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
For the following vacancies, the Abia State Civil Service Commission welcomes eligible and enthusiastic candidates to apply:
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- The Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- The Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade-II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- A Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07.
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
Before the deadline, interested candidates must submit their applications. After this date, no contact will be handled by the Abia State Civil Service Commission.
Abia State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements
The following requirements should be noted.
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- A resident of Abia State must be listed on the applicant’s registration form.
- Must be eager to work in a new setting
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- Strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
- The capacity to attempt new things and experiment
- must not have previously engaged in any criminal activity
- Being computer-literate is a plus.
- The applicant’s age must exceed 35 if they are interested in the Abia State Civil Service recruitment.
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certification in any field of study from an accredited institution
- Must have completed the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings (GCE). English credit is required.
How to Apply For Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
The Abia State Civil Service Recruitment Portal may be what you’re looking for. If so, Abia State Civil Service Commission is the perfect place to go! The government of Abia established the Abia State Civil Service Commission in the state of Abia.
In order to fill positions in the civil service and other public employment possibilities, the commission was established. You can upload your curriculum vitae (CV) and any additional supporting documents, such as certificates, recommendations, or testimonials, that may be required by the hiring team using this recruitment portal at https://abiastate.gov.ng.
Abia State Civil Service Salary Structure
The Abia State Civil Service receives average salary of 88,200 Naira. Two Abia State Civil Service personnel compiled this data. Quantity surveyor earns 50,000 Naira and administrative/secretarial officer earns about 126,000 Naira are among the positions.
According to the wage information provided, the Abia State Civil Service is divided into three gender groups: male (0%), female (100%) and undefined (0 percent).