Nigeria Police Recruitment: For the recruitment of 10,000 in 2023, the Nigerian police recruitment portal (www.policerecruitment.gov.ng) is now online. The NPF is currently recruiting.
Are you planning to join the Nigerian police force? If you answered yes, you have an opportunity because the Nigeria police force recruiting for the year 2023 is currently underway. Below are further details about the NPF recruitment drive.
Is Nigeria Police Recruiting Now 2023?
We are pleased to inform you that the Nigerian police force has begun recruitment of new officers, including; Assistant Superintendent and Cadet Inspector.
Is NPF 2023 Portal Opened?
The recruitment process will take around two weeks, and all interested applicants must submit their applications via the official portal on or before the deadline.
Candidates who submit their applications after the deadline will be automatically dismissed, according to the NPF.
- Nigeria Police Guarantor Form
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Ranks and Salary Structure
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening List
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Login Portal
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Status Checker
- Nigeria Police Exam Result
- Nigeria Police Examination Slip
- Nigeria Police Screening Date
- Nigeria Police Training Date
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
The main goal of this publication is to show you how to register for the recruitment using your laptop or mobile phone without the assistance of a friend or an ICT center; nevertheless, if you are not very skilled at traversing the internet, we recommend that you go to an ICT center.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Starting Date 2023
NPF recruiting will begin on November 29, 2021, and end on January 10, 2023. Make every effort to submit your application before the deadline.
Eligible States For Nigeria Police Recruitment
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
NPF Recruitment Requirements 2023
Before being shortlisted, you must meet specific conditions established by the Nigerian police force for all interested candidates. Please see the prerequisites listed below.
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
- The candidate must have been born in Nigeria.
- Also, the candidate must be 18 to 35 years old.
- The minimum acceptable credential is an O level certificate with at least 5 credit passes in core topics such as mathematics and English language.
- Male candidates must be at least 1.67 meters tall, while female candidates must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
- A valid form of identification is required of the candidate.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2023
Before beginning the online application procedure, candidates must have their national identity number (NIN), a working email account, and a working phone number.
To apply for the NPF Recruitment 2023, please follow the guidelines below:
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng for more information.
- Go to the “Register for 2021” page.
- Consult the application guidelines.
- Download the form for the guarantor.
- Continue by providing your NIN.
- Select “Verify.”
Candidates who have been shortlisted for the nationwide screening will be contacted by email and phone number provided upon registration.
Additionally, at each level of the recruitment screening process, successful candidates will be contacted by the email and phone number supplied by the candidates upon registration.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria:
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment