The Nigeria police guarantor form for the 10,000 constable recruiting process in 2022 may be downloaded for free here. Are you looking for the NPF guarantor form 2022?
To download and print the Nigeria police force guarantor’s form, follow the directions on this page.
Have you been trying to figure out how to get a copy of the NPF guarantor form? Look no further. We’ll show you how to use the Nigeria police recruitment portal to download and print the guarantor form on this page.
To obtain the guarantor form, go to www.policerecruitment.gov.ng, the Nigerian police official recruitment portal.
It is crucial to remember, however, that all candidates must submit two (2) passport photographs as well as appropriate guarantors.
- Nigeria Police Ranks and Salary Structure
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening List
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Login Portal
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Status Checker
- Nigeria Police Exam Result
- Nigeria Police Examination Slip
- Nigeria Police Screening Date
- Nigeria Police Training Date
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
How to Download Nigeria Police Guarantor Form
The NPF guarantor form is available in PDF format, which you can quickly download to your phone or laptop via the police webpage.
To obtain the Nigeria police force guarantor form 2022, follow the steps below:
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng for more information.
- Go to the “Register for 2022” page.
- “Download guarantor form” will appear.
- Save the file and print it.
We hope that by following the above procedures, you will be able to download the police guarantor form to your phone or laptop.
How to Fill Nigeria Police Guarantor Form
If you’re a guarantor for an applicant, follow the guidelines below. As a guarantor, you must fill out the form in your own handwriting and not represent someone you don’t know.
Acceptable NPF Guarantors:
- Traditional Rulers
- Local Government Chairman
- Heads of Educational Institutions attended
- Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12
- Police Officer not below the rank of CSP or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
If you are qualified to act as a guarantor, please fill out the form completely and accurately.