Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date 2022/2023 is Out: After Police Medical Screening, what next, police medical exam disqualifiers
Nigeria police medical screening date 2022 has been announced online for successful candidates who took the recently completed 2022 CBT aptitude test. The Police Service Commission (PSC) has scheduled a nationwide medical screening.
This article offers information about the Nigeria police medical screening, including the date and location of the statewide exercise. Read our post on how to check the Nigeria police shortlisted applicants to see if you are on the NPF medical screening date.
Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date 2022
The NPF Medical Screening exercise will begin on May 17, 2022, at all Police Zonal Headquarters across the country, except for Kaduna and Yobe, which will be held in their respective state capitals. Daily 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The NPF recruitment process continues with medical screening. All successful candidates will be notified of the next steps by email and SMS.
It is crucial to remember, however, that all successful candidates must go through the medical screening process. Candidates who do not show up for the screening will be automatically disqualified, according to the NPF.
See more information on Nigeria Police Force Via The Links Below:
- Nigeria Police Guarantor Form
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening List
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Login Portal
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Status Checker
- Nigeria Police Exam Result
- Nigeria Police Examination Slip
- Nigeria Police Screening Date
- Nigeria Police Training Date
- Nigeria Police Ranks and Salary Structure
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
Police Medical Screening Requirements 2022
Candidates who have been shortlisted are encouraged to attend the exercise as specified above with the following documents:
- Letter of invitation
- NIN slip
- Dress code: White T-Shirt on white short
Nigeria Police Medical Screening Venue 2022
The medical screening for the Nigeria Police Force in 2022 will take place in the Nigeria Police Force’s 17 zonal headquarters. Additionally, selected applicants will be contacted and given instructions on when and where to appear for the screening.
The National Park Service will perform a medical screening for the following states:
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
NPF Medical Screening Update
Do you want to know the exact date for the medical screening for all selected candidates? Please follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/ for more information.
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Go to the “Medical Screening Date” page.
- Check your name to know your date for medical screening after downloading it.
Please return to this website frequently for updates on the Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date, or subscribe to our push notifications to receive firsthand information from us.