Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment 2023 csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng Applicants must log up to the Civil Service job portal, csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng portal login and forward your application to the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission.
Please be aware that this position is only open to residents of Akwa Ibom State.
If you are a resident of Akwa Ibom State, you should be aware that the state government is now conducting a recruitment drive with the goal of adding more young talent to the state civil service.
Latest News on Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment
This is to let anyone who might be interested in applying for a position in the Akwa Ibom State public service know that this article has instructions on how to do so. To apply for a position in the Akwa Ibom State government service, follow the instructions below.
We will thus include several job openings in state agencies in this post, but you must first realize that no agency has the sole ability to hire without approval from the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission.
Looking for a Job? Apply:
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
Available Positions In Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment
For the following vacancies, the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission welcomes eligible and enthusiastic candidates to apply:
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- The Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- The Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade-II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- A Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07.
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
Before the deadline, interested candidates must submit their applications. After this date, no contact will be handled by the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission.
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements
You must meet the requirements below in order to be eligible for recruitment by the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission in 2023:
- Candidates must have earned at least 5 O’level credits in subjects like English and math.
- Candidates must hold an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. degree in order to apply for the position.
- To be considered, a candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35.
- Any local government in the state must accept applications from candidates.
- Candidates must possess a certificate of discharge or exemption from NYSC.
- All candidates must possess a current driver’s license, national identification card, passport, voter registration card, or national identification number.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment
Here, at https://akwaibomstate.gov.ng/civil-service-commission, you can now submit an application.
When the selection process is over, the candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified through email or SMS. For the most recent details on the ongoing hiring process, please sign up for our push notifications.
IMPORTANT! As of right now, the 2023 Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruitment form is not yet available online; disregard any type of advertisement you encounter. The moment the form is released, this page will be updated.