BSU Recruitment 2022: This page includes a detailed application guide, as well as information on requirements, qualifications, and other crucial Benue State University facts. Read everything thoroughly.
Online applications for the BSUM recruitment portal for 2022 are currently accepted. On this page, you can find more information about how to apply for positions at Benue State University through the BSU recruitment portal, as well as other pertinent details about the hiring of academic and non-academic staff. Apply for open positions at BSU here.
We will cover all the information you require about Benue State University recruitment in this article. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application.
These cover the prerequisites, guidelines, and hassle-free application procedures for the recruitment at Benue State University.
Is BSU Recruitment 2022 Application Form Out?
A rumored article claiming that Benue State University, Makurdi is currently hiring academic and non-teaching staff has attracted the attention of the university’s administration.
The management wants to make it clear that this information is untrue and that it is the product of social media miscreants and fraudsters who are trying to mislead jobseekers and the public. As a result, it should be completely disregarded.
The public should be aware that the university’s most recent hiring process, which was limited to teaching staff, took place in 2019. In addition, the public should be aware that whenever the university conducts a staff recruitment exercise, formal channels of information dissemination are used to inform the public.
Other Jobs Related To:
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDE Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
BSU Application Portal 2022
Interested individuals can now submit an application through the Benue State University recruitment portal, which is open right now. The university recruitment portal provides access to the Benue State University application form.
The majority of the non-academic, academic, administrative, and medical staff positions at BSU are open. An active email account, your phone number, and the necessary credentials are all you need to apply.
To prove you are qualified to go through the hiring process, there are some requirements you must meet before submitting an application. Here are the specifications.
Benue State University Recruitment Qualifications and Requirements
Any of the following skills are required for applicants to Benue State University.
- B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND from an accredited institution in any discipline
- Candidates must be under 35 years old and hold one of the following qualifications: West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School
- Certificate (SSSC) with credits in at least two (2) other subjects and at least passes in three (3) subjects, including English; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with Passes in Four (4) Subjects Obtained in One Sitting or Five (5) Subjects Obtained in Two Sittings, including the English Language.
- ND, or National Diploma, earned from an accredited institution. A nationally recognized institution’s National Certificate of Education (NCE), or a General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects (attained in a single sitting) or three subjects (attained in two sittings).
- Must be familiar with computers.
How to Apply for BSU Recruitment
The application procedure is fairly simple. Follow the steps below to apply.
- Visit the BSU recruitment site by going to www.bsum.edu.ng.
- Find Employment/Vacancies
- Use your email address to register, then adhere to the instructions.
- Give all pertinent information
- Select “Submit”
- Once your registration is successful, print it out.
If you are chosen, you will be notified by email and scheduled for the next step in the hiring procedure, which could eventually lead to a rewarding career at the organization.