Online applications for the Cross River State teachers recruitment 2023 site are presently accepted. On this page, you can find more information on how to apply for a job via the Cross River State teachers recruiting portal, as well as other pertinent details about hiring academic and non-academic staff. Here is where you can apply for teaching jobs in Cross River State.
We will cover all the information you require for Cross River teachers recruiting in this article. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application. These cover the prerequisites, guidelines, and hassle-free application procedures for Cross River State teacher recruitment.
Cross River State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2023
Are you a native of the Cross River State and looking for work? If so, are you more qualified to work on a non-teaching staff or as a teacher? If so, then you should read this article. You will have the opportunity to work as a teacher in Cross River State once you meet the requirements..
Therefore, keep reading with concentration because this website provides all the information you need to seize this wonderful opportunity.
The Cross River State Government is confident that with your help, they can make the State a preferred travel destination for everyone that is socially peaceful, economically dynamic, physically practical, and aesthetically pleasing.
The State Government is taking the necessary steps to raise the state’s educational standards. The goal is to provide a standardized, high-quality, and useful basic education in the state.
We are happy to let you know that the Cross River State Universal Basic Education Board is accepting applications from qualified individuals who can instruct any of the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
You are now closer to getting selected as one of the shortlisted applicants if you are confident that you can teach any of the courses listed above. Apply all the advice provided here after reading this article through to the conclusion.
Looking for a Job? Apply:
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
Cross River State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2023/2023
The following requirements must be met by applicants for Cross River State Teaching and Non-teaching Jobs:
- Candidates must possess a Local Government Identification Card and be citizens of Nigeria.
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- Must not have any pending criminal cases Affidavit of Declaration of Age or Birth Certificate, issued by the National Population Commission, is required for applicants who are physically and mentally sound.
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Also, B.Sc., B.ED, B.A. (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate issued by an accredited institution
- NYSC For B.Sc. and HND holders, an exemption certificate or letter
- SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in a minimum of five courses, including English and mathematics, are required.
- Certificate of Completion for Grade Six (for non-teaching)
- Strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
- All applicants must be in possession of a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voter card, or National Identification Number.
- Must be eager to work in a new setting
- At the time of application, prospective candidates must not be older than 35.
- It will be advantageous to have some basic computer application knowledge.
How To Apply for Cross River State Teachers Recruitment
- Go to https://recruitment.crsubeb.com/ to see the official recruitment website, and free of charge fill out the required application form
- Choose between teaching and other types of employment.
- Complete the application form by entering your information (full name, permanent address, local government of residence, email address, phone number, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and course of study).
- Print the acknowledgment slip.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next round of the hiring process.
- All shortlisted candidates will undergo screening. You will be notified via email of the day and time of the Cross River State Teachers CBT test.
- You have rejected the offer if you do not appear at the screening center within the allotted time.
Cross River State Teachers Recruitment Update 2023
- Never pay anyone who promises to assist you land this job.
- Make sure you are who you say you are before submitting your application.
- An applicant without a teaching credential is nevertheless eligible to apply (i.e. those with or without a degree are eligible).
Keep coming back to this website to stay current. Please use the comment section below to ask any queries you may have about the Cross River State teachers recruitment 2023. We will do our best to respond.