The application form for Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 is available online. You will notice, however, the Kaduna State Teachers recruitment webpage and instructions on how to submit your online application.
The most recent information regarding the SUBEB application form is provided below if you’re interested in applying for the Kaduna State Universal Basic Education 2022/2023 recruiting.
The hiring of 10,000 teachers for the Kaduna State Universal Basic Education has received approval from the Kaduna State Government.
Do you want to work as a teacher in Kaduna State? But if you did, continue reading if you answered “yes” to the questions above.
Is Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2022 Out?
Yes! The recruitment form portal will be accessible starting on July 21 and will end without extension on August 5, 2022.
Kaduna State Teachers Service Board (TSB) Recruitment has finally commenced as the government of Kaduna state has signed the recruitment of additional 10,000 teachers into the education system. Therefore, if you are qualified and have met the outlined requirement, then go ahead and forward your application via the official portal. Candidates are required to log in and create a recruitment profiles
Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Available Positions
Any of the subjects listed below can you teach? Apply as soon as possible for teaching positions in Kaduna State.
- Agricultural Science
- Basic Science
- Basic Technology
- English Language
- Further Mathematics
- Information Technology
- Guidance and Counseling
Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2022
Before applying for teaching positions in Kaduna State in 2022, all candidates must meet the prerequisites and criteria listed below for teachers in Kaduna State:
- Must reside in Nigeria and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B. Ed, B.A Ed, B. Sc, Bd, B. Tech)
- Must be graduates with a National Certificate of Education (NCE) or first-degree graduates with educational experience.
- Applicants must not be more than forty years (40) of chronological age.
- Applicants with computer literacy and TRCN certificate will have an additional advantage.
- In addition, all first-degree graduates must provide evidence of participation in or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- A successful applicant must be able to teach in any school in a rural area.
How to Apply for Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2022
Through the Kaduna State Teachers application form page, all applicants must submit their applications online.
To be accepted, candidates must, nevertheless, fulfill each of the aforementioned criteria. To apply, adhere to the instructions below.
- Visit kadsubebjobs.com/home.
- To apply, adhere to the page’s step-by-step directions and recommendations.
Please take note that the open teaching positions in Kaduna State for 2022 are free. For the Kaduna State Teachers Application Form, never pay anyone.
- NECO Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
Kaduna State Application Form Closing Date 2022
August 5, 2022, applicants must register and complete the online application form. The portal will close when the application deadline has passed, and you won’t be able to reapply.
During this time, you will be able to apply for the teaching positions in Kaduna State.