NGC Careers 2023: See all Job Vacancies/Career Opportunities at Nigeria Gas Company (NGC) CAREER and Recruitment Employment Portal, for internship, fresh graduates and experienced applicants.
The Nigeria Gas Company recruitment website provides access to the NGC application form. The essential instructions on this page will improve your chances of getting hired during the Nigeria Gas Company’s 2023 hiring process.
We will provide you with all the information you require regarding the Nigeria Gas Company’s 2023 recruitment form, the start date, and the 2023 recruitment closing date. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application.
These cover the prerequisites, guidelines, and hassle-free application procedures for the NGC 2023/2024 recruitment. So continue reading and put all of these recommendations to use. Apply for jobs with the Nigeria Gas Company here.
Are you interested in advancing your career with the Nigeria Gas Company? If so, you might find it interesting to know that the Nigeria Gas Company is looking for young, active people to join the NNPC Group who are interested in careers in the gas industry.
The Nigeria Gas Company is currently hiring new employees. Find out more about how to register down below.
Brief Information About Nigeria Gas Company (NGC)
The Nigerian Gas Company Limited (NGC) was founded in 1988 as one of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation’s eleven (11) subsidiaries (NNPC). The company was initially founded to effectively collect, treat, transmit, and market natural gas and its byproducts from Nigeria to major industrial and utility gas distribution companies in Nigeria and its neighbors.
Its task is to create a productive gas industry that can supply all of Nigeria’s energy and industrial feedstock requirements through a comprehensive network of gas pipelines, as well as export natural gas to the West African Subregion.
APPLY FOR: Chevron Careers Login 2023/2024 Recruitment
The company is looking for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the open positions in order to provide effective services to numerous customers.
As a result, if you want to pass the hiring process, it is advised that you read this article through to the end and follow all the instructions.
NGC Careers 2023 Requirements
- The age range for interested applicants must be between 18 and 35 at the time of application, and they must be able to handle pressure.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- Any of the following abnormalities must be absent: Disabilities such as hearing loss, vision issues, a fracture, flat feet, stuttering, or previous major orthopedic surgery
- Must be eager to work in a new setting
- Candidates for the Experience Hire program should not be older than 45.
- Candidates for the Experience Hire program must have a minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Interested candidates must be of good moral character and must have completed the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National
- Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings (GCE).
- A B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a reputable institution
- Properly signed Certificate of State of Origin
- Candidates with a problematic criminal history won’t be considered
- All applicants must possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- Interested parties must also possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong sense of unity
- Being computer-literate is a plus.
How to Apply for NGC Recruitment
Visit the official recruitment portal right away to see a list of open positions, complete job descriptions, and application guidelines.
To apply, take the following actions:
- Visit the Nigeria Gas Company’s recruitment website at ngc.nnpcgroup.com to access the application form and fill it out for free.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next stage of the hiring process.
- All shortlisted candidates will undergo screening. You will receive an email from us letting you know the day and time.
If you are chosen for the next stage of the recruitment process, which could lead to an exciting career with the agency, you will be notified via email.
Visit this website @ https://www.nabet.org.ng/ frequently to stay up to date on the open positions at Nigeria Gas Company.
Ongoing Recruitment Opportunity:
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDE Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
Additionally, we advise you to bookmark or save this page and to frequently refresh it in case anything changes. We will notify you as soon as this happens.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the NGC recruitment 2023, and we will do our best to respond.