Niger State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2022: Candidates for the Teacher Forum Program in Niger State have begun to be shortlisted. We will walk you through how to find out if your names have been included.
You can effectively check the names of the Niger State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates online with the help of this article. Please be aware that the NSTSC will post the names of applicants on the official website if you apply for the NSTSC’s recruitment process.
Looking for a Job? Apply:
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
How to Check Niger Teacher’s Shortlisted Candidates
Following are some ways to check the Niger State teacher applicants that have been shortlisted:
- Go to nigeristate.gov.ng to access the official Ekiti State teachers shortlisted portal.
- To reach the center of the home page, scroll down.
- Click View Full List next to Shortlisted Candidates.
- Click on the date to discover if you have been chosen for the position you applied for.
Requirement for the Niger State Teacher’s Shortlisted Candidates
To be chosen, applicants must fulfill the following standards.
- 4 most recent passport photos are listed.
- Certificates of completion (Primary Six School Leaving Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, B.Sc., B.ED, B.A. (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from an accredited university)
- Birth certificate or age-declaration affidavit
- a duplicate of the printed response to your online application’s response
a legitimate form of identity, such as an international passport for Nigeria, a valid driver’s license, a national ID card, a bank verification number, or a voter card (BVN)
- L.G.A. Certificate of Origin (Local Government Identification)
- Print your registration confirmation.
- Properly signed Certificate of State of Origin.
- You need to have good morals and character.
- You must be in good physical, mental, and emotional health.
- Never pay any agent money if they claim they can help you land a job.