Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment 2023: Are you interested in joining the Nigerian Army? If so, it’s time to get your application form and start prepping for the 85 Regular Recruits Intake (85RRI) recruitment exercise.
Don’t worry; I’m here to guide you through the entire process with everything you need to know about the application form, guidelines and requirements.
Getting ready for 85RRI can be a daunting task, but with proper preparation and information, it doesn’t have to be. In this article, I’ll provide an overview of the application process and walk you through each step in detail so that you can confidently apply to join the Nigerian Army 85RRI. So, let’s get started!
Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment requires you to satisfy certain criteria in order for you to be eligible. This includes having a minimum of five (5) credits in either SSCE/NECO/GCE or NABTEB obtained from a maximum of two (2) sittings.
Also, applicants should:
- Be between the age of 18 and 22 years old
- Not be married, engaged or pregnant
- Not have any mental or physical disabilities
- Have a minimum height of 1.68 m for male and 1.65 m for females
- Possess valid birth certificate and valid certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Pass the medical examination conducted by Nigerian Military professionals
- Be Nigerian citizens by birth or descent
Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment Screening Requirements
Are you ready to apply to the Nigerian Army 85th Regular Recruits Intake (RRI)? If so, you’ll want to make sure you meet their screening requirements. To be considered a qualified applicant, you must meet the following criteria:
- -Be a Nigerian citizen between the ages of 18-22
- -Have words equivalent of at least 5 credits in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
- -Be medically and physically fit and present a Medical Certificate of fitness from a government or military hospital.
- -Be at least 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters tall for female
It’s important to note that all documents presented must be original or certified copies attested by a responsible officer. With that in mind, be sure to bring your original credentials and certificates along with you when attending the recruitment examinations and interviews!
Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment Application Form
Visit https://www.recruitment.army.mil.ng/. Completing the Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment application form is easy, but there are a few key points to consider before applying. Let’s go through them:
First, it’s important to check your eligibility. The Nigerian Army 85RRI recruitment is open only to candidates who meet the laid-down criteria, which includes age limits and educational qualifications. So double-check this before submitting your application.
You’ll need to submit copies of required documents for submission with your application form. These include copies of birth certificates or other proof of birth, certificates from all past studies, qualifications, and recent photographs. Enough matches for 3 passport photographs will also be required for applicants’ pictures.
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDE Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
The Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment application form is totally free. All applicants must ensure to obtain the application via the Nigerian Army 85RRI application portal. Therefore, it is important not to fall to victim to scammers, as the organization would never ask for any payment of any kind.
Joining the Nigerian Army is a huge undertaking, and there is a lot to consider before you apply. By embracing the challenge and understanding the terminology, eligibility requirements, application process and selection criteria, you can prepare yourself for a successful recruitment.
Although the Nigerian Army 85RRI recruitment process may seem intimidating, and you may feel overwhelmed at times, remember why you’re doing this.