Osun State TESCOM Recruitment Portal 2022: Apply at www.osunstate.gov.ng for the Osun Secondary School Teachers Recruitment portal now that the application form is available. Here, you’ll find information on the prerequisites, the application process, and how to apply for teaching positions in Osun state.
By launching the Osun State Teachers Recruitment Form, which qualified individuals can use to apply for jobs in the teaching field, the Osun State Government has made the decision to create employment for its inhabitants.
All applicants who meet the conditions can apply for the job recruitment exercise through the Osun State Teaching Service Commission’s (TESCOM) website at www.osunstate.gov.ng.
Osun State Teachers Recruitment Update
In the Osun State Secondary School Teachers Recruitment 2022, are you interested in applying? To be fully prepared to apply for Osun state tescom recruitment, be sure to read every word of this post.
Please be aware that the Osun State Teachers Recruitment Form is free before we continue. The application form cannot be obtained by paying anyone. In actuality, the form is available online at the Osun state teachers webpage.
Are you prepared to submit an online application for the Osun State Teachers Form? Then, adhere to all the directions we give you here so that you may correctly complete the form and submit your application.
Looking for a Job? Apply:
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
Candidates who have been selected for the Osun State teachers recruitment will be posted on the website www.osunstate.gov.ng. But keep in mind that only qualified applicants will advance to the exercise’s aptitude test level.
Osun State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2022
- WASSCE / NECO-SSCE / NABTEB / Teachers Certificate Grade II (not more than two (2) sitting)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Degree in Education with relevant teaching subject or Basic Degree with PGDE, HND+PGDE
- Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Certificate will be an added advantage
- Any additional Relevant Qualifications
- Note: Weavers could be given to core subject for candidates pursuing post graduate diploma in education program.
In addition to the above, prospective candidate must also possess following:
- A recent passport photograph (Compulsory)
- Functional Mobile phone line (Compulsory)
- A functional e-mail address (Compulsory)
- Local Government of Origin Attestation (Compulsory)
- Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age document
- Attestation from 2 referees, one of which must be from the higher institution attended
- A good identification (Compulsory) such as one of the:
- National ID card
- Voter’s Card
- International Passport or
- National Driver’s License.
These documents must be uploaded to the application portal at www.osunstate.gov.ng, printed, and brought with you on the day of the screening or examination. Candidates who are qualified and have the aforementioned subject-matter expertise should continue to submit their applications on the platform.
How to Apply for Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2022
Candidates who meet the requirements and are qualified should submit their applications online at http://osun.csm.ng/. Please be aware that applicants who submit additional applications will not be considered.
Interested and qualified candidates should purchase their Login Pin at:
The Ministry of Education,
Osogbo, Osun State.
Click Here to Apply / Register Online
The Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2022 application date is November 28, 2022. Make sure to submit your application prior to the date for portal shutdown.
If you have any questions about the Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2022, please post them in the comments area below. You can also let us know if you require news updates on the recruitment, and we’ll make sure you get them.