www.efccnigeria.org Portal Login 2023/2024 Application Form
For the 2023–2023 application process, EFCC Portal Login www.efccnigeria.org is still the only portal available. Get all the information you need to apply for Economic and Finance Crimes Commission recruitment by reading this article.
For the 2023 recruitment process, the EFCC recruitment portal (www.efccnigeria.org) is now accessible online. Visit the instructions on this page to learn how to get onto the www.efccnigeria.org website and start filling out the application form.
Everything you need to know about the Economic and Finance Crimes Commission hiring process will be covered on this page, including the application form, the qualifications and requirements, how to apply, the date of the screening exams, and the application deadline. The official application portal is www.efccnigeria.org.
For interested individuals to submit their applications, the EFCC has officially opened its application portal. The submission of applications by interested applicants prior to the deadline is strongly advised.
EFCC Recruitment Requirements 2023
This is an important detail to which you must pay great attention. Before you may submit an application for a job with the Economic and Finance Crimes Commission, you need to meet the requirements listed below:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen with a valid form of identity, such as a passport, national ID card, or permanent voter card.
- The applicant must have a WASSCE, NECO, or NECO certificate with a minimum of 5 credit passes in core courses such as mathematics and English.
- Applicants for tradesmen and women must also have an OND, pass trade tests, and have a City and Guild Certificate.
- At the time of application, the applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 26.
- Male candidates must be at least 1.68 meters tall, while female candidates must be at least 1.62 meters tall.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field, as well as a higher national diploma, is necessary.
How to Login to www.efccnigeria.org Portal 2023
Visit www.efccnigeria.org and visit the application site to submit an application for the Economic and Finance Crimes Commission Recruitment Exercise 2023. Establish an account using your current email address by clicking the “Apply Now” button, then finish the application form.
The steps listed below should be followed in order to access the DSS Portal Login dashboard and apply for vacant opportunities.
- To apply for EFCC recruitment, go to www.efccnigeria.org.
- Use a strong password and your current email address to create an account.
- As necessary, complete the application form.
- Please include the required supporting documents.
Make sure to include a clear scanned copy of your credentials along with your application. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email invitation to take the CBT exams following the selection process.