The date and location of the EFCC Exam in 2023 have been revealed online. EFCC aptitude test, as well as Graduate Cadre list
This publication is very important for all applicants who are about to participate in the next examinations, since it offers vital information about the Economic and financial crimes commission aptitude test/Examination date.
EFCC Exam Date 2023
The Economic and financial crimes commission Examination date has been officially announced, and all shortlisted candidates are expected to actively participate in the process.
Candidates who find their names on the list of shortlisted candidates must participate in the screening process in order to advance to the next level of the recruiting process.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria:
- NIMASA Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- NIPOST Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- NIS Recruitment 2023 Portal
- PYES Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- FCSC Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- FERMA Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- NHIS Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- NEMA Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- NIOMR Recruitment 2023 Application Form
The Economic and financial crimes commission has yet to set a date for the nationwide Examination in 2023. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through email and text message for the next stage of the recruiting process after EFCC has completed the selection process. Continue reading to learn more about the Examination process and the prerequisites.
EFCC Examination Requirements 2023
The documents that selected candidates should bring to the Examination centers have been issued to them via SMS and email by EFCC. If you are unfamiliar with these requirements, they are listed below.
- National ID Card/National Identity Number (NIN)
- Guarantor’s slip
- Certificate of Birth
- Certificate of Origin
- Original and photocopies of Educational Qualifications
- Printout of application submission confirmation page
- White Polo and Short with Canvas
- Writing materials
EFCC Examination Centres 2023
The Examination will take place in selected areas throughout each state, including the FCT. Each state’s Examination centers will be announced soon.
The Examination exercise for 2023 will take place at various Economic and financial crimes commission headquarters across Nigeria and will be communicated to you via your email addresses or the official portal www.efccnigeria.org
The exercises will be conducted in strict accordance with COVID-19 preventive standards.
Please be advised that all shortlisted candidates must report to their Examination center on time. Any candidate who does not show up for the upcoming EFCC Exam will be instantly disqualified.