NIS Recruitment 2022/2023 Portal | Nigeria Immigration Recruitment -www.immigration.gov.ng.
This article will guide all eligible applicants on how to apply for the ongoing Immigration recruitment, as all application are to be forwarded through the Nigerian Immigration official portal www.immigration.gov.ng.
The Nigeria Immigration NIS Recruitment Form, How to successfully Apply for NIS Recruitment, Requirements, Nigeria immigration service recruitment process, and everything you need to know regarding Immigration Recruitment will be provided on this webpage.
Are you qualified and interested in applying for a position under the Nigeria Immigration Service? If yes, make sure you go through every information on this post to get equipped on how to successfully apply and get shortlisted for the Immigration recruitment 2022.
We have receieved questions like “when will the Nigerian Immigration 2022 recruitment commence?” and we assure you that we will handle every question regarding the recruitment process here.
Is Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Out?
Those interested in downloading the Nigeria Immigration Service application form could go to www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng and get the Nigerian Immigration form 2022 PDF.
Note that this program is completely free. Applicants will never be asked to pay anything by the Nigeria Immigration Service. A fair recruitment process will be followed by all applicants.
After that, let’s move on to how to apply for employment openings with the Immigration Service.
The Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) is presently accepting applications. Always keep an eye on www.nabet.org.ng for the most up-to-date information about NIS recruiting 2022.
1. SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
Applicants must possess minimum of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/ Exemption certificate.
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professionals (Pharmacists): Applicants must possess minimum of first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) General Duty, CONPASS 08
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge certificate-
2. INSPECTORATE CADRE:
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty CONPASS 08:
- Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge certificate,
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) CONPASS 08 Professionals (Nurse):
- Applicants must be Registered Nurse, double qualified. (Hi) Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS) 07 Professionals (Nurse)
- Applicants must be Registered Nurse, Single qualified (iv) Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All) CONPASS 06 Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND from a recognized Institution
- Immigration Assistant III (1A-3) CONPASS 03 General Duty
Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum o’ four (4) credits in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths
- Immigration assistant III (IA-3) Artisans and Drivers/Mechanics
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test certificates
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Requirement 2022
- The applicant must have been born in Nigeria.
- The applicant must possess a National Identification Number (NIN)
- Applicants must be in good health and provide a medical fitness certificate from a government hospital.
- A drug test would be requested of the applicant.
- The applicant must be of excellent moral character, have never been convicted of a crime, and not be a member of a secret group or cult.
- The applicant must not be in financial distress.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30, except for doctors and pharmacists, who must be under the age of 35.
- Male applicants must be 1.65m tall and female applicants must be 1.60m tall.
- For men, the applicant’s chest measurement must be at least 0.87m.
- The applicant must be computer savvy.
- After recruitment, any certificate or qualification not declared and recognized at the recruitment center will not be accepted.
Applicants who have any of the following physical disabilities are not eligible to apply:
- Impediment in Speech (Stammer/Dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked Knees
- Bow Legs
- Flat foot
- Limb Legs
- Bent Arms/Deformed Hands/Fracture
- Defective Eye Sight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness)
- Amputation of any part of Physical Body
- Hearing Impaired (Deaf)
- Hunched Back
- Medical Challenges
- Any Physical Deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical Excercise in the Recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply
Medical issues and any other physical abnormalities that have not been discussed.
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment 2022
- Interested candidates may go to www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng to access the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment portal.
- Under the Rank/Cadre for which you are qualified, click Apply Here.
- Please provide a valid and functional email address while registering.
- An email with a verification link will be sent to you.