For the Zamfara State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024, applications from adequately qualified candidates are presently being accepted. Please read this entire post to learn how to submit an online application effectively.
Application form for Zamfara State Teaching Service Commission recruitment exercise 2023/2024 candidates must register at application portal. You can find all the information you need on this page to help you with the Zamfara Teachers Recruitment Exercise.
Zamfara State Teachers Recruitment Update
Teachers are now being recruited by the state’s primary and secondary government-owned schools by the Zamfara State Teaching Service Commission. Interested applicants should submit their applications using the application form that is available on the portal.
As soon as you meet the prerequisites, you can apply for one of the teaching positions listed on the Zamfara State Teachers Recruitment portal, which is now active and receiving many applications.
Looking for a Job? Apply:
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
Requirements For Zamfara State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024
Before completing the online application form, all candidates must meet the prerequisites outlined below in order to avoid their applications being rejected.
- West African Senior Certificates (WASC) or Senior School Certificate (SSCE) with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Maths.
- National Examination Council or GCE certificate with at least five (5) credits including Engish and Maths.
- National Diploma (OND) obtained from a recognized government institution in Nigeria.
- Teachers Registration council of Nigeria certificate for NCE holders.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, and NCE in any discipline from a recognized institution of learning in Nigeria.
- NYSC Discharge certificate for the B.Sc. and HND holders.
- Applicant must not be above 35 years of age.
- Applicant must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for Zamfara State Teachers Recruitment 2023
Applicants should be aware that there is no distinction in eligibility based on gender and that any of the following requirements must be met (scanned copies of your certificate, passport and means of identification). In order to make sure you follow the instructions, it should also be highlighted that only those who pass the screening or satisfy the minimal requirements will be chosen.
Please be aware that Zamfara state teachers recruitment is yet to commence, therefore disregard any information to the contrary since it is false.
For further information, qualified candidates should visit the Zamfara state government’s website at www.zamfarastate.gov.ng or the recruitment portal for Zamfara state teachers. Make a note of this page because it will be updated frequently.