Anambra State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2022 is finally opened to all eligible applicants, as government of Anambra State has announced the recruitment of 6,000 teachers to fill the vacant positions. For more information, visit www.anambrastate.gov.ng job portal or reading through this post below.
This article will reveal the latest news on Anambra state teachers recruitment, Application Form, Requirements, Closing Date, and How to Apply. Continue Reading.
Registration is now open for the Anambra State teachers recruitment 2022 portal. You will learn all there is to know about the recruitment process from us. The procedures that will help you with the registration process have been provided.
These include the start and end dates for the Anambra State teachers recruitment process in 2022, entry requirements for all applicants, and the steps you must do in order to successfully apply for the Anambra State teachers recruitment process in 2022–2033.
Take this article seriously because it is being offered only as information. Continue reading to learn more about what is expected of you and how to submit a successful application through the primary Anambra State teachers recruitment portal in 2022.
Requirements for Anambra State Teachers 2022 Recruitment
You must fulfill a number of conditions before registering in order to demonstrate that you are competent and prepared to go through the Anambra State teachers screening process, boosting your likelihood of being hired.
- The first prerequisite is that you must be a natural-born citizen of Nigeria.
- At the time of application, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old and not older than forty (40).
- Candidates must be in good physical and medical condition and drug-free.
- The minimum credit requirement for the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education is five (5) credits earned over the course of no more than two sittings (GCE). All interested individuals must have an English credit.
- It will be advantageous to have a B.Sc., HND, or OND qualification in a comparable field from a reputable, government-approved institution.
- All applicants must possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a voter card, a valid driver’s license, an international passport, or a national identity card.
You must be aware of these prerequisites before submitting an online application. You are one step closer to being selected as one of the Anambra State instructors shortlisted applicants if you are aware that you have satisfied all the aforementioned conditions. For additional details, continue reading.
Anambra State Teachers Recruitment Form 2022 Portal
The Anambra State teacher application for 2022 has it been released? The recruiting process for teachers in Anambra State for 2022–2023 has not yet started. When the Anambra State teachers form for 2022 is released, the beginning and ending dates of the recruitment process will be made known.
You can follow the instructions in this page once the recruitment process has started. The steps listed below can be used to apply for the recruitment process.
How to Apply for the Anambra State Teachers recruitment 2022/2023
- Visit the official registration portal at www.anambrastate.gov.ng
- Click on the Career section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide and verify all the necessary information
- Submit your application
If your application is accepted, someone will get in touch with you using the information you gave at registration, and you’ll go through the screening process before beginning an exciting career as a teacher in the Anambra State.
Latest Anambra State Teachers Recruitment News 2022
ALMOST 6,000 of the 31,000 candidates who took part in the online recruitment test for teachers in Anambra State have passed.
A total of 6,250 individuals have been shortlisted for oral interviews for teaching posts across the state following the most recent teachers’ Computer-Based Test (CBT).
He added that the oral interviews were planned to start on July 27, 2022, and extend for two weeks. He claimed that 3,250 would be deployed to primary schools and 3,000 to secondary institutions.
Simply leave a comment below this page with any further questions you may have about the registration process, and we’ll get back to you right away.