Date and Location of FIRS Training in 2022 for Shortlisted Candidates The official date for the 2022 recruitment training exercise has been announced by the Federal Inland Revenue Service. Continue reading to learn everything you need to know about the 2022 training exercise.
Following the announcement of the shortlist and a successful physical screening exercise, candidates will get brief instruction to assist them prepare for the monumental challenge ahead. For freshly recruited officers, the training camp will also act as an orientation camp.
Is FIRS Training Date Out?
Shortlisted candidates for the Federal Inland Revenue Service training in 2022 are being invited. The training activity is mandatory for all shortlisted candidates. Any candidate who fails to attend the training will be disqualified without further consideration.
Federal Inland Revenue Service Training Date 2022
The training date has not yet been officially confirmed. According to the information we have received, the training exercise will take place after the physical screening exercise. Candidates should wait for a notification from the Federal Internal Revenue Service.
We will do everything we can to keep you informed about the latest developments at the Federal inland revenue service recruitment board. The newest FIRS news can be found on our website.
FIRS Training Requirements
All successful candidates must bring the following originals and photocopies to their respective training centers:
- Original and photocopies of credentials
- Four copies of 5 by 7 colour photograph without cap/hat,
- Writing materials to include biro, pencils, ruler, notebooks and file jacket,
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes) and two pairs of white and black socks.
- Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable),
- Two white bedsheets and pillowcases, two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts,
- One blanket (grey or army green colour),
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes, Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival, some pocket money and toiletries,
- Two black cloth facemasks.
FIRS Training Centers 2022
All applicants will be notified of their centres via their email addresses. Keep visiting this portal for more updates on the Federal Inland Revenue Service Training Date. For further inquires, notify us through the comment section