Lagos SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2022: The full Lagos SUBEB list of successful candidates is finally out. Get more Lagos subeb update on shortlist and how to download the PDF file here.
Candidates for the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board’s SUBEB recruitment have been shortlisted and released. Check your name on the shortlist below if you applied for the Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment.
Are you one of the candidates that submitted an application for the Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment? If so, then you should read this article. Here’s how to see where you stand on the most recent screening list for subeb recruitment in Lagos State.
Lagos SUBEB Update on Shortlist
The selection process for the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board, or LASUBEB, is now underway. Always return to learn the most recent information and updates on the LASUBEB shortlisted applicants.
The list of LASUBEB shortlisted candidates is not yet available. As soon as the names of the candidates who were chosen for the Lagos State SUBEB are released, this page will be updated.
Lagos SUBEB Screening Requirements for Shortlisted Candidate
The following items are required to be brought by the shortlisted candidate who passes screening:
- A recent passport photograph
- Every applicant is required to bring a birth certificate or age declaration.
- All candidates who have been shortlisted must show their academic credentials.
- An identification letter
- Candidates who have been shortlisted must provide their Certificate of L.G.A of Origin.
- Having to print your registration confirmation.
- Bring your properly signed Certificate of State of Origin.
- Your educational credentials, such as your First School Leaving Certificate, WAEC, B.Sc., B.ED, B.A. (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a government-approved institution, as well as your birth certificate (issued by the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age, are of the utmost importance.
- A legitimate form of identification is required, such as a valid driver’s license, national identification card, national identification number (NIN), Nigerian passport, or voter registration card.
- A duplicate of the printout of the Bank Verification Number response to your online application (BVN)
How to Check Lagos SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Names
To access your status, click the link that corresponds to your local government of origin:
- Lagos Mainland
- Lagos Island
Feel free to utilize the comment section below to ask us any queries you may have about the Lagos SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates. We will be happy to respond to you.
You can tell your family and friends about this information because someone will find it useful. Please email it to friends or post it on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or Whatsapp. To achieve this, press the buttons below.