Today’s NDLEA News on Recruitment 2022. See below for the most recent information about hiring at the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
You may get the most recent information on NDLEA Recruitment on this article. So keep reading to find out what is popular right now. Below is a list of today’s NDLEA recruitment news.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency will start its hiring process in 2022–2023. Below are the newest trends.
Is NDLEA Recruitment Still On?
The 2022/2023 session of NDLEA recruitment will soon begin. In order to assist in stopping the distribution, export, storage, production, and smuggling of hard and illegal substances, the Agency is seeking appropriate and qualified applicants. Details are provided below.
Is NDLEA Portal Open?
Latest News on NDLEA Recruitment 2022
The www.ndlea.gov.ng recruitment website is open right now. The official NDLEA hiring website is located at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
- Do not register on any other website besides the official NDLEA employment portal in order to prevent your information from getting into the wrong hands.
The Nigerian people deserve an ideal NDLEA officer, and the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is committed to making sure that the present recruitment process meets those criteria.
- NDLEA Final List 2022
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NDLEA Screening Date
- NDLEA Final Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- NDLEA Training Date and Venue
- NDLEA Ranks and Salary Structure
Candidates interested in applying for positions with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency may do so through www.ndlea.gov.ng, the agency’s recruitment website.
Entry Requirements for NDLEA recruitment
- All candidates must be free from hard drugs or narcotics. Prove of well-being from a recognized and approved Hospital will be needed
- Interested applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
Required Documents for the NDLEA Recruitment
- Two (2) recent passport sized photographs
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voter’s card
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
Latest Update on NDLEA Recruitment
On occasion, we’ll provide updates regarding NDLEA recruitment. Visit this website frequently to be informed about National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment news.
Additionally, we advise you to bookmark or store this page and to frequently refresh it in case anything changes. We will notify you as soon as this happens.
Please use the comment section below if you have any questions about the NDLEA News today on recruiting 2022. We will do our best to respond.