Benue SUBEB Recruitment 2023: Check out the latest news on Benue SUBEB recruitment, requirement, qualification, how to apply and get recruited for your preferred teaching position.
Qualified applicants can now visit, create an account and login to the Benue State Universal Basic Education Board official portal to obtain and apply for the ongoing Benue SUBEB Recruitment, as the state government want to improve the education sector in Makurdi, Benue State.
Are you interested and want to apply for a teaching position for either the primary or secondary sections? Then, kindly read through this content to see all the necessary information as well as the qualification for any position of your choice.
Benue SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Application Form Out?
The Benue State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has officially commenced the 2023 recruitment exercise. Therefore, the management of Benue State Universal Basic Education Board is calling on suitably qualified candidates to forward their application for the ongoing SUBEB recruitment for government secondary and primary schools in Benue state
Benue SUBEB Recruitment Portal
All qualified applicant must ensure they obtain and forward their forms via the SUBEB official portal. NOTE! Any applicant who submits his or her application form to a wrong portal/website will not participate in the next phase of the recruitment. Therefore, to apply via the Benue state SUBEB official portal, check the link mentioned below.
Ongoing 2023 Recruitment in Nigeria:
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NATFORCE Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- ITF Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- PYES Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
Benue SUBEB Recruitment Available Positions
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Benue SUBEB Recruitment Requirements 2023
This area must be treated with great importance. You must hold the following before you may apply for the Benue State Universal Basic Education Board:
- A bachelor’s degree in the relevant subjects earned from an approved university.
- Each applicant must have five O’ Level Credit Passes in no more than two attempts, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Only candidates with a Bachelor’s degree or higher in the pertinent fields should apply.
- Candidates must hold teaching credentials. Computer proficiency and registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) are advantages.
- Applicants with a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and an HND in a pertinent academic topic are also welcome.
- The applicant’s age should not exceed 35.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate is required for applicants.
- Candidates must be prepared and willing to deploy to any location within the state
- Candidates must receive a government hospital’s official certification that they are well enough to work.
- A recent passport photo, a valid form of identity (a national identification card, a driver’s license, a passport from another country, or a voter card), and any academic transcripts must be uploaded by applicants.
- Candidates must have current passport photos.
How Do I Apply for Benue SUBEB Recruitment?
You must first log into the application portal at www.subebbenuestate.org before you can apply for the Benue SUBEB. Click the “Apply Now” button, enter your active email address to establish an account, then complete the application form as necessary.
When submitting your application, be sure to include a clear scanned copy of your credentials.