NATFORCE Appointment Letter: A job offer letter or an employment offer letter are other names for an appointment letter. It is a legitimate, official document given by a company to a qualified candidate offering employment and a job within the company.
An SMS was sent to candidates who were chosen for the NATFORCE 2023 enlistment with instructions on how to get their appointment letter and prospectus for processing.
Is NATFORCE Appointment Letter Out?
The National Task Force administration will provide an appointment letter to successful applicants who passed both the training and the medical test.
If you applied for NATFORCE 2023 and have not yet received your appointment SMS, you can check and print your appointment letter by following the instructions below.
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
NATFORCE ID Card
All newly appointed officers who were successful in any Natforce recruitment exercise will receive an identity card known as an ID card. Anyone who has received their NATFORCE ID card should take care handling it because penalties would apply in the event that it were lost or damaged.
How to Download National Task Force (NATFORCE) Employment Letter?
- First, enter the recruitment portal by going to https://natforce.org/login.
- Enter the applicant phone number or tracking number to receive your appointment letter.
- Clicking the Login Button is required.
- If your information is accurate, you will be directed to your NATFORCE Dashboard.
- On the Dashboard, find the Appointment Letter and the Prospectus, and tap and click on each to download.
- The appointment and prospectus should be printed and sent to the area for additional processing.
Congratulations if you’ve been given a spot on the National Task Force. I hope everything works out for you.